Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which we say Hello to 2021!

Hello everyone! Good morning and happy Saturday! How are you today? How are things going? How was your new year’s eve, how about your first day of 2021? 

As for me, it was okay. That’s the best way of putting my eve, a solid 3/5, 5 out of 10. I could see a lot of fireworks, they were magnificent, I love those! But time with family wasn’t too fun, just our radically different worldviews makes me feel uncomfortable to be around them at times. It depends on the side of the family, though, was good to see grandma and my parents from father’s side, I should’ve stayed with them. Hope to visit grandma again sooner rather than later, so I could spend some nice time with her.

My Friday, first one of 2021, was alright, I just slept a lot, was absolutely beaten, exhausted, probably because of the not so wonderful time I spent in the eve, at the house of my aunt. I do regret a couple things though, I wanted to have written a post on the blog yesterday, and I wish I had enough energy to do an extra stream, but in the end I just stayed in bed. I should’ve just grabbed my phone and made the post on the phone (something I’m doing at this moment) BUT well, I still have in mind my first bad experience with the blogger for Safari, It would be ideal for it to have its own app like it used to, BUT anyways... I also haven’t thought of it, the idea of writing a post through my phone only surfaced again some minutes ago.

What are the plans for 2021? Mine are just doodles of plans: improve on my drawing, don’t stop blogging, don’t stop streaming, keep on being firm on my ideals of freedom and private property, in solid defense of the free market, on that, I want to finish listening to Human Action by Ludwig von Mises and maybe go listen to Democracy: The God that Failed by Hans-Hermann Hoppe. If there’s any other book by Ayn I havent seen before, I’m down to search for it also. I feel divided over I want to have all kinds of friends and don’t lose them over politics/ideals, but also going a more purist way and only associating myself with fellow libertarians. Anyway, I love my friends, that’s the truth, no matter their views, if we differ, there is always something else we can chat about and bond in. 

Anyway, today I just wanted to try things on the phone over again. It went alright I’d say, 3/5, a solid 5 out of 10, still have some stuff to learn, some things the site here on the phone could improve on. Overall, it’s doable, though! And me just giving it another chance was a good move! I will try to do this more often this year, get used to writing on the phone, another option is always good! I will edit this post on my computer, later, probably, but the heavy lifting has been done already, my ideas are exposed, and the principle in which this blog was founded it’s here: just write.

Thank you for reading, friend! See you real soon!

Comments