Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which we talk about the happy Dog!

Hello everyone! Happy new week and good morning! How are you today? How are things going? As usual, I wish you the best! I woke up super early today, as it became my routine the past month or so! I wasn't planning on just hang out for so long awaken, but my friend Nik6las was streaming, and I wanted to spend some time with him! So yea, here I am, writing a post at 6AM in the morning! I hope I don't get too tired as the day goes by, let's hope for good moments.

Taking pictures of dogs is hard, let me tell you that! Like, ideally they would be sitting, looking at the camera, with their adorable mouths opened, showing their pointy teeth and tongue, the image of happiness, if dogs can experience anything of the sort. But well, most dogs are very active, and most of them are not properly trained, as it's super expensive for paying to have a professional near us to do that, and doing that ourselves, though possible, takes a lot of time and energy, I commend my friend for training his lovely dog, as trained dogs are a life quality thing, as they provide company and comfort without the many many downsides of having one pet. Anyway, my point is, most dogs are just... well, dogs! And we just want to have one pet and take care of them, but without going that step further, it's not ideal, but well, it is what it is. A untrained dog can be a nightmare, though! My cousin has a bulldog, without any sort of dog education, and really, as much as I like to pet that thing, the creature is unsuferable! But not all pictures are the same, some of them can look nice even when the dog is not looking at the camera! Check this picture out, that I took somedays ago:


I edited on Instagram! You can check the post Here! Anyway, here we have Pepita, just resting at the hot concrete court, relaxing and having a good time! I wasn't expecting to like this picture as much as I did, funny how things work. It's not a picture like I described early on, but it is still a nice dog picture, at least I think so. Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you guys! And just chat as well... thank you for being here, dear reader, see you real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts