Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which one can still feel the cold steel of the Dell brand laptop...

Good evening, kind friend, dear reader of this present post! How are you? I hope you have been well? Of course, do let me know! And how is the weather? Much to my relief, where I am at, it is still partially winter, it has been hard to say when winter will end and I would be certain it is spring. It did not rain as much in this season, alas, and I adore the rain.  I did not have the most productive of days yesterday, the last Saturday of September 2026. In fact, I was exhausted, I slept through most of it. And, what else to do? I could not bring myself on doing anything. No desire to engage in any game, no mindspace for drawing, and I could not write either. I just slept. A dear friend mentioned perhaps I needed the extra sleep, so it is what it is.  I was thinking of a song, which is the one part of the piece of Pelleas et Melisande, this time done by my favorite composer, Gabriel Faure. The Sicilienne part, probably one of my favorite pieces of music ever. Fun how it works, ...

In which we talk about the happy Dog!

Hello everyone! Happy new week and good morning! How are you today? How are things going? As usual, I wish you the best! I woke up super early today, as it became my routine the past month or so! I wasn't planning on just hang out for so long awaken, but my friend Nik6las was streaming, and I wanted to spend some time with him! So yea, here I am, writing a post at 6AM in the morning! I hope I don't get too tired as the day goes by, let's hope for good moments.

Taking pictures of dogs is hard, let me tell you that! Like, ideally they would be sitting, looking at the camera, with their adorable mouths opened, showing their pointy teeth and tongue, the image of happiness, if dogs can experience anything of the sort. But well, most dogs are very active, and most of them are not properly trained, as it's super expensive for paying to have a professional near us to do that, and doing that ourselves, though possible, takes a lot of time and energy, I commend my friend for training his lovely dog, as trained dogs are a life quality thing, as they provide company and comfort without the many many downsides of having one pet. Anyway, my point is, most dogs are just... well, dogs! And we just want to have one pet and take care of them, but without going that step further, it's not ideal, but well, it is what it is. A untrained dog can be a nightmare, though! My cousin has a bulldog, without any sort of dog education, and really, as much as I like to pet that thing, the creature is unsuferable! But not all pictures are the same, some of them can look nice even when the dog is not looking at the camera! Check this picture out, that I took somedays ago:


I edited on Instagram! You can check the post Here! Anyway, here we have Pepita, just resting at the hot concrete court, relaxing and having a good time! I wasn't expecting to like this picture as much as I did, funny how things work. It's not a picture like I described early on, but it is still a nice dog picture, at least I think so. Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you guys! And just chat as well... thank you for being here, dear reader, see you real soon!

Comments