Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I buy new games and also cry

Hey guys! How are you today? Happy Saturday and good morning! It is the Weekend, how nice is it? Well, even if yesterday was Friday, I wasn't feeling it at night, I cried a lot yesterday! I was frustrated because I haven't streamed in a week, and for the reason not many people hang out with me there on the stream, which sucks, but well, I guess I wasn't in the right mindset, my class was bad, for example, college has been disappointing these days, just a bunch of "disciplines" that teach little and try to indoctrinate you much, indoctrinate you on the Neomarxist credo that I despise so strongly! I feel alone, when thinking about college and my worldviews. 


Who doesn't love Ice Cream? I certainly do love it!

And back to stream, I just felt bad for having such a busy week, in comparison to the others more chilled ones. Wasn't a bad week, just one in which I couldn't produce much, couldn't draw, couldn't work on the blog, couldn't stream, and was filled with self doubts about these activities I do. I chatted a lot with my virtual friends about it, and they helped me considerably, I'm very blessed to have those people in my life. And speaking of not being a bad week, I bought two new games due to the massive sale Steam is having right now! I bought the game Lethis: Path of Progress, and also the restaurant mananger (manager?) Chef! Both have not necessarily 100% on their reviews, but I'm excited to try them out anyway! And speaking of games, season 3 of Anno 1800 is on its way, bringing a lot of wonderful things with it, such as new commercial functions, expanding on the Tourist system, and also SKYSCRAPERS! There is also a new game coming out that I'm excited to try it out, it's called Nebuchadnezzer, and it's another city builder! Hopefully it will catch my attention! Going back to Anno, I should play it again one of these days, it's such a good one! When it comes to think of it, I have a lot of things to try it out! I wish the weekend could be bigger, and I'm not sure if carnival season will come. I dont like carnival much, but I love the days off! I have a vague idea for next post, I just finished an edit on Photoshop, I could do the before-after of the picture! What do you guys think? I should start editing my pictures on this program instead of on Instagram! I could search on how to reproduce Instagram Filters on it! Just throwing some ideas out there... Anyway, as for now, the blog post is complete and ready to come out, for you guys to read! Thank you everyone for being here, love you all, and see you real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts