Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I have my first class of the year!

Hello and good morning, everyone! How are you today and how are things going? I wish you the best, I always do, always will. As for me, my morning could've been going better, just trying to update Windows, and it's taking forever for the dang update to install. It sucks! I have some stuff to do today, as it is my blog day, and my stream day also! Wow, it is indeed a busy Wednesday, wow! I have a case where my OCD strikes again, and it is when to start a stream, I like to do them beginning the hour, the first second, I hit live. I start at 9AM, 8AM, I always count like that, I can start at 9:08AM, but that would make me less excited to begin the stream. It is a weird mania, maybe I should talk about it with my therapy, lots of anxiety when comes to streaming. I think a lot about it. It's not like my life is a struggle, it is not, but I just overthink at moments. Lots of catastrophic situations comes to mind. I could go to the swimming pool today, that could be nice! Maybe I could go in the afternoon, if I haven't streamed already! I like the swimming pool, though I never spend too much time there. I have a pool in my building as well, it's a nice one, but I'm yet to go there. Perhaps one day I should! I already went to the gym of my building, just a place where they have a treadmill and other equipments, it's quite convenient! Like I said, today is stream day, so Ideally I'll do a stream! Hopefully it will be a nice one, where I'll have people stopping by and just will hang out with the people that decide to spend some time with me, so kind of them! Yesterday I had my first class of the year, it was where I used to have my graphic design course, which I finished already, not only that, but received the certificate of conclusion! I enrolled in another course, same institution, where I'll do SketchUp, a software called 3DsMax (I thought it was 3DMax) and some more stuff, such as web designing by the end of it. I hope it goes well. I hope I enjoy it. My first class went nicely, though was quite tiring!

By the way, this mug is one that is in the beach house! I think my streamer pal Ken would love this one! And my streamer pal Adam aka LootOrDie would love this one as well! Would like to give them a small shoutout cause why not? If you want to know more about Ken and/or Adam, check their twitch page right here (for Ken) and here (for Adam)
In the future, I hope to get an iPad and an Apple Pencil, so I can properly do some digital art with it! I’ll learn how to mess with softwares such as procreate, perhaps even Autodesk Sketchbook! I have that one in my computer, even! Anyway, so far I do digital art using Illustrator and sometimes Photoshop, it’s really fun, specially when you get a nice tutorial that teaches you more about these softwares! I could wait till my computer is updated to finish this post, but the truth is I am not too patient! So, I’m writing the rest of it on my phone! I could work some more on my patience, and the truth is, I could use a new phone also! One step at a time, I hope to get where I want to be, materially wise, at least! Today’s post was just a misc., but I’m glad to share my goals with you guys! Thank you for being here and reading this, means a lot! Thank you for everything! Wish you the best, saying it again! And, I see you real soon! Now, to wait till the computer is fully up and running again, finish editing this post and posting it!

Comments

Popular Posts