Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which we have the nice chair!

 Hello and good morning everyone! How are you today, how are things going? As for me, I just hope to rest a bit, maybe play some games, talk to friends, if they want to chat with me, of course, and yea, have a nice Friday! I wish you the best, also! How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot and humid, as it's common during summer, but my bedroom is safe from it for the most part, as I have curtains and a fan, makes the room a bit dark though, the curtains, which I like, but also make my computer screen too on the bright side, so I just put the nightshift filter on it, hurts my eyes less! Speaking of which, I made some Illustrator art yesterday, it was a bit on the forced side, but well, the fact is that it is done! Let me share it with you!

So, this is the final product! The tutorial I used to do this you can find it here! It's a pretty nice one, though can be a little tricky to follow, lots of pauses are in order. I was talking about vector art to a friend today, on his discord server, after sharing this with him. I told him that the layers in Illustrator are different than the layers on Photoshop. Photoshop uses layers for everything, and though Illustrator has some level of division to its objects, it isn't as layer focuses as the first I quoted. Feels more like a collage, you know, like cutting small pieces from a magazine or so, and putting them together with glue, that's the feel of vector art at times, it is pretty cool! I like the aesthetic of the work, I think it's easily indentifiable and I'll call it the "Illustrator Aesthetics!" I want to work with more digital art in the future, not only on computer, as I got new batteries for my good old mouse, but also on an iPad that one day I may own, but really, I love traditional art, I just got new erasers, so that should help me do some drawings, maybe I should do one today, after this post, even, though I also want to play some Civ or other game, it is hard to decide what to do in the morning! Lots of things come to mind! It's my most active time of day, in which I don't feel sore yet! I am thinking of reading more, also, there is this book I wanna finish, so I can move on to a new book. I've been reading it since March... OF LAST YEAR! So yea, kinda complicated... Anyway, as this post comes to an end, I'll try to decide what to do. I guess at this point even returning to the bed and resting a bit further is an option as well. In the beach house, I used to be at the computer most of the time, because I didn't have a bedroom with a desk. Since I'm back to my office/bedroom, as I call it, well, routine is back in order! So, let's wrap things here for today, but I hope to see you guys real soon! Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts