Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which we have a whole bunch of stuff to do (or at least a whole list!)

Good morning, dear reader! Happy Monday! How was the weekend? How are you? How are things going? I am sorry I decided not to write this Saturday, I was wanting to relax a bit, not wanting to worry about anything, just Civ, really. I am back now, hope I can write a post or two this week. And speaking of me, This morning will be busy! My plans are: going to the store, so I can have my earbuds fixed, or at least get new ones, or anyway, just to have an answer to my issues with it, then I should get new earphones, because my current pair is broken in one of the sides. Thinking on the matter, can my earphones be fixed as well? I'm not sure, but that would be cool. Anyway, after that, I should get a haircut, and after the haircut, I should return to home, so I can enjoy my last day off college for the next 4 months or so! I woke up really early today, as I plan on playing some games before that, I have Age of Empires III in mind. I've been wanting to get into it for a bit, but without much success, due to the fact I fear of missing out on Discord/Twitch. Yea, addiction is a thing.


Wonderful painting by the artist Julian Onderdonk, a texan impressionistic painter, just the way I like it. This name is a big one, often called the Father of Texan Painting! Or at least it's what I read! My friend Darth, that I cherish so much and value his opinion as well, wouldn't like my posts because he would think it's just a bunch of disconnected sentences mended together. I accept his criticism, but I'm not sure if I'll change things around here, this is the Divagation Store, after all, I start thinking of one thing, end up on another totally different! I think that's cool, too.

Ravel's Bolero (Youtube)

Ravel's Bolero (Spotify)

I am reminded of a composition that I really appreciate, and that is the Ravel's Bolero! I like the compass of it, and its constancy, if that's a word. I am prone to make mistakes in language, unfortunately, specially because English is not my first one, that would be Portuguese, but well, I'm here to write and practice! I pray that you can understand me! I also wonder what should be my quote of the week, it's always something that makes me think on Mondays, it's cool to research on those! Anyway, I should now go do that, and finish editing this post! Thank you, dear reader, for reading this, means a lot! I appreciate you! And I see you real soon, may this soon be this week.

Comments

Popular Posts