Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which we say bye to January and hello to February!

Hello everyone! Good morning and happy Monday! Happy February! How are you today? How are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! As for me, I'm back from my trip to the beach, was a nice one, though quite long! I missed a better internet connection though, something I have it here! I'm glad to be at the house of Grandma, though I miss home, I won't be able to return there just yet because of my brother and his possible Corona. When things are more settled on his end, I'll return to mom and him. I do like spending time at the place of my grandma, though, it's super cool and beautiful here, plenty of space for doing whatever I want! The window is open and it's winding outside, but the sun is bright and it's obfuscating the screen of the computer a bit, which is a bother, but at least I got some good natural light in. Grandma wants to save money, as the electric bill came up higher than usual, so I'm at the one-fan regime. Luckily, I found a very strong fan here at her house, and that one is suiting me quite nicely! Adaptation, that's what I do!


You guys know how much I like succulents, so there we have it, some succs! One of the pics I took on my trip! Definitely one of the major things that defined my month of January! I suppose it's what a nice trip do to you, it definitely renovates your mood and it's eternalized on your memory as a very good time! Definitely was a better one than my last time there, in 2020! We should celebrate this! January of this year appeared to have come with the blues as well, as my poetry said, but fortunately this mood was not to last, and things thrived overall! I did everything that I wanted to do, and I also hope for a peaceful February. Praying for things to be alright overall! I am glad I'm still blogging, glad I'm back home, so I can return to streaming. This month will also see the return to the classes, I will start a new course and keep on going on my last one, and I hope things may improve on my design side of things, not only that, but I hope I can keep on doing tutorials and stuff, just keep on going on my design world! 
And yes, overall that's all! It's a nice start to 2021! Hope it keep being that way! Thank you for reading this and for being here! See you again real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts