Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we say Farewell, February!

Good morning everyone! Happy Weekend! How are you? How was your week overall? And, how was your month of February? In some aspects, this month went by quick, dont you think? It was the one I returned to my studies on college, got new earbuds, didn't make too many drawings because I wasn't feeling it, officially started my stream routine of 2021! Some busy moments, that's for sure! Some sad ones as well, some frustration due to my failures on Age of Empires, and so on... I went to visit grandma, a good thing, and she had a surgery that fortunately went alright, thank Goodness! I managed to mantain a nice routine on the blog, mom bought our apartment, the place I'll live for a while, and now we are slowly getting ready to move again! It seems like it was yesterday that I was taking the pictures off the wall of my old "office", back in the place I was living for 5 years at that point! How is the weather where you are? I heard many regions of America got hit by a terrible blizzard and unfortunately Texas went dark for days, it is tough, and I offer my well wishes to the north, may the rest of the year bring more mild forecasts. Here where I live, It's been a summer, very hot indeed! But even in this auspicious climate for succulents, I officially lost one to the vampire plague, and I'm on my way to lose another one of them as well, which is frustrating. Well, also an opportunity to reassemble the garden! When I move, I hope I can talk to my aunt and we can see what we can do with my vases! Some succs thrive, some die. I listened to a classic from the 90's recently, The Bittersweet Symphony. In contrast to that, I want my year to progress in another tune: the "I'm gonna make it" symphony! Much more of my taste! And speaking of Music, I subscribed for a 2 month free trial in a streaming service for classical music called PrimePhonic! I hope it goes well, and I do like classical music a lot!

The Bittersweet Symphony


And here's the tendency for March! I was scrolling through Pinterest this morning and I found so many nice things there! I'd love to share at least a picture with you guys! I absolutely love those colors! So not Bittersweet at all! With this vibe of "I'm gonna Make it", let's start thinking of March, but not too hard, and hoping, but not putting ourselves for disappointment, but also not being devoided of happiness and cheer, that this month may be good! Well, I see you guys in the beginning of this month that starts on a Monday and ends on a Wednesday! Hope to write at least 10 posts on it, being two or three per week, may college and my hobbies allow me to do so! Here's for good things!

Comments

Popular Posts