Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which we talk about my dying plants

Hello everyone and good morning! How are you today? Happy Wednesday! The week is going by quite fast, wow!!! I said to everyone I was maybe gonna do a stream today, hopefully I will, but also, I'll be living alongside boxes soon, which is a bother. What is not a bother is the fact that I'll be on my new and (hopefully) definite place soon! That part is awesome! But in order to reach the ideal scenario, one need first to go through living alongside boxes and such, quite a bother, I know... And as I prepare for my move, how are things going? Let's talk about my plants, for today (even though this give me an idea for another post!)

Some of my plants are doing good, some unfortunately aren't, an error of my water calculations resulted in some of them getting the plague (too much water, not as much sun, and that's the recipe for disaster). As I'm trying to figure out a way of not making things worse than they are, I do wonder how the seas of the Permian Period got devastated by their mass extinction, that wipe out more than 90% of all living things under water, they suffocated to death. My plants aren't on that position, but they are suffering indeed, from this insect that sucks their vital liquid out of them, devious vampires, parasites! And as I think about things to write about, have I told you guys? I applied for a job! This Wednesday, I edited my curriculum on Canva, and sent to a shop! Let's see how it goes! I've been busy these days, I miss drawing, I haven't done it properly for the whole month of February! It is quite the catastrophe, if you ask me, but I've been doing other things on my reduced free time, such as playing on the computer! I know, balance is important, but well, it's never an ideal scenario, with college and everything... What can I do, in the end? Hopefully I'll finish this sketch I'm working on, and move to other sketch, and so on! 

There is this game that I've been waiting for that it's gonna be released today, it is called Nebuchadnezzar, and it's based on old Mesopotamia! I'm excited to see what is it about, I wanna buy it, if I can, and will probably have a good time with it, I hope so. The game is predicted to be launched at 11-12AM my time, well, the sooner the better! But like my friend said: lots of enthusiasm brings room for lots of disappointment, so let's go one step at a time, shall we? And I myself have a lot of games to play overall!

Don't know what to write next here on this post, of disconnected phrases, as my friend Darth would say, so I guess I'll wrap things up here! Wish you the best, dear reader, my friend, and I see you again real soon!

Comments