Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we talk about my extra busy week (And it's only Thursday!)

What a busy couple of days! I haven’t been streaming, or blogging, or drawing much because I’ve been having busy days, and I’m tired!! Monday I had my morning all booked, I talked about it here, I went to have my earbuds fixed, and thanks to the warranty I'll be getting new ones! I also went to get new earphones, the wired kind, because my old ones were also broke, and fortunately I also got that fixed, and after all that, well, I got a haircut, all in one morning! And at the afternoon I just rested. Tuesday my classes started, I have one in the morning, and I had the afternoon all busy also, because I went to have more classes, I had therapy, and I went to the doctor, wow! Wednesday I had more classes and went to see apartments to buy, apartments to buy is an adventure in itself, well, today is Thursday, hopefully I’ll have some time to do everything I want, happy Thursday everyone! Good morning! How are you today, how are things going? Thank you so much for being here! How is the weather where you are? Here it is kinda cloudy in the morning which I found to be lovely, you guys know I love the rain, I love the clouds. I think I should tell you all a bit more about the apartments I went to see, one was great, in my opinion, it had a nice structure (apparently), and the space was lovely, by that I mean: spacious and also in good shape: recently painted, nice kitchen, ACs, balcony in marble, and a HUGE terrace, lots of wind and the sun won't bother us much there. The other was the opposite, the apartment was in bad shape, was significantly smaller, I didn't feel at home there at all and the smaller price was a trap. Never go for the cheapest one, as you are better than that! Put your finances to the test and aim for the best what you can get! I came with this right now, and I kinda like it! I'm very fond of writing on the blog, even if I can't always go with my schedule... 



I hope next week I can be at my two feet again, so I can stream, I can do some drawings, write it here also. Sometimes I wonder, are my posts worth anything? Just imagine: The Divagation Store - The Book! Just a wild thought, I'm not even sure if I'd like that. I don't mind if they are worth anything or not, I just like to put my thoughts out there! Well, today we have just a quick one, just as an update, because I'm awful at keeping the social media of the blog, well, up to date, the best way of telling everyone what has been going on is just by writing it here. I guess this is it for today, see you again real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts