Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which we have a Farewell to Ethan

Hello dear reader of this post, and good morning, and happy Wednesday! Hopefully it will be a nice one, a day in which I'll manage to do lots of nice things, and feel happy by doing them. I did had some anxiety this morning, but I also took my meds, and decided to shake things a bit, by coming to my comfy chair. Well, this week has been nice, though some bad news happened. Sometimes bad things happen in good times, and I'm not necessarily on a bad tiding! I can't wait to move places, for example! But anyway, as I said, bad things in good tidings, so today I'd like to say some words for my friend Ethan, or Ethanerinow as I'd love calling him, though he didn't approve of that too much. So, it goes like this:


Ethan is a great friend, I would say was, but he will still be a friend, no matter for how long we stay without chatting. I don't remember anymore how we first start talking, it's kind of a blur at the moment, but we did, and he offered me support in many key moments of my life, such as when the monster humiliated me in March of 2020, almost a year from now. We had some streams together, was a nice small era of my life, in which we'd play Uno (Ivan was there as well, my other friend), Don't Starve, at some point we tried playing Europa Universalis, in fact, he gifted me both of those games, so kind of him! He's strong, stronger than he realizes, he is down to earth, sober, neutral, distant. I told him I'll never forget him, and I hope I do not, though many of our good conversations are a blur at the moment. He introduced me to the show MushiShi, that I watched for a while and enjoyed it, a rare experience I had with Anime. Door Monster introduced me to him, even if he doesn't follow DM anymore, and even if I still do, and I love DM, I am not on their discord server anymore. He turns to a nice memory, it's a poetical way of putting it, though I hope we may chat some more in the future, even if it's a far one. Time moves forward. Anyway, it is what I wanted to say in this post, a farewell to Ethan, my online friend that I love, as he moves on in life. We won't stop being friends, but I don't know when I'll see him again. He didn't like my drawings, or my writing, and wasn't afraid of telling how bad I am, but well, anyway, I posted the drawing I made of him either way. Thank you, dear reader, for reading this, and I hope to see you again real soon.

Comments

Popular Posts