Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we have yet another weird dream!

Good morning, dear reader of this post! It is a new week, and I hope to keep the blog updated! And I hope you may have a good time and wish you the best! How was the weekend? I didn't do much besides drawing and gaming, I wish I could've streamed, but I lacked the motivation. I couldn't do it in the morning, couldn't do it in the afternoon either, and at night, as usual, I just want to chill, stay in bed, hang out if any of my friends is streaming... I do feel guilty for not streaming, I feel I won't grow, and my streams will be solitary, but anyway... one step at a time! Speaking of nights, I had this weird nightmare recently! You guys know I like to share my dreams with you guys. So here we go:

There was a beach, and a huge building covered in sand. A playground where my aunt and my mom would play. One day, the sand on the building started to be heavily blown away by the wind, and after this storm, the building started to fall, and we, me, my brother, my mom and my aunt, are transfered to inside the building, we have to escape it. I know, it is mad weird! And it gets worse, like, we have to keep on moving because the fall is happening in slow motion. Some points by now are a blur, but I remember there was a movie theater in this place, and we went there, though the exit of the building was so close. When we realized that mistake, cars crashed in the door of the exit, making it difficult to go through, and when we managed to get out, the building dropped a cage above us, like trapping us from getting out, and I remember we end up safe and sound in the end, even if this nightmare was quite scary, and I woke up in a jump! I usually don't like to come up with meaning for my dreams, specially because if I did that, this one would have a very bad meaning. Anyway, we managed to escape, that's what matters in the end! 

Today this baby made so much noise in the morning! I went to have a breakfast downstairs, and she started awning so loudly because she wanted to go downstairs as well, but the gates were closed, well, I was really mad at her! But at the end of the day, look at her face, impossible to say something against her! Anyway, I will have a sad post coming next, hopefully this wednesday. See you then!

Comments

Popular Posts