Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we say Farewell to May!

Hello and good morning and happy Monday everyone! How are you today and how are things going? I wish you the best! How is the weather where you are? Here it is a bit on the cloudy and rainy side, which is how I like it! I wouldn't say is fresh, because it varies a lot, but well, if it stays fresh and cool it would be a very nice way of wrapping up May! How was your month overall? My month was one of taking a kind of forced kind of wanted break from streaming, the main reason was because I didn't have, and to this point I still don't have, a proper desk. I do have one step desk I'm using, but it's very uncomfortable, doesn't allow me to do stuff on it like I'd like to. It was a month of waiting for the new Anno DLC, the first week I wasn't thinking much about it, but the other two ones were very exciting and anxious on the matter! The Sims launched a nice kit of decoration as well, that I really liked! But my main focus was Anno, specially with me following some fellow annoholics such as Itroo and Takarazuka. May saw my biggest Anno cities to date, also, with me reaching 60k in Crown Falls and about 72k in the Cape Trelawney Region! Like with streaming, I also took an unwanted break from drawing, I haven't done much on the realm of art. I started a project with my aunt, one that is going slowly so far. I managed to keep on writing on the blog, which is awesome, specially because I'll be soon reach the 3 year mark here, where I plan on celebrating on a very nice way, more on that this Wednesday, if I write on Wednesday, hopefully I will. I think I played some Civ in the beginning of the month, but as you guys can see, my main focus was Anno! Not that Civ isn't one of my favorite games anymore, it absolutely still is, but well... sometimes you burn out of it, as I will in the future burn out of Anno.

The restaurants in Anno 1800 are so cool! I love them!

I talked a bit about art yesterday with my aunt, about the time in which I used to do art classes, those were very pleasant ones, back in 2015! I miss those, hopefully one day I'll be able to resume those nice classes! Sounds like a nice plan for the future, but then again, it's been a plan for the future since 2016, we never know how the future will take to arrive. Also May ended with me going to a new nutritionist, and started tracing the plans for a new diet and hopefully pave the way away from obesity, something that will probably take two to three years, or at least lots of months, but well... Glad to be writing in here today, I was divided between doing that or Anno, I decided to first take care of the writing, then I'll do some gaming. Anyway, I'll wrap things up here, and I bid you farewell for now! Hope June and the corn season and the season of winter and rain may be very lovely! See you guys again real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts