Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which the Blog Returns! Right in time for Birthday season!

Good day, my friend and reader, how are you today? How have you been? How was the rest of your Corn Season, How was the Summer/Winter? Do tell me everything, after all, I haven't been around in a month! Alas, my old computer is dead, and I had to get a new one, and saying this is just the tip of the iceberg, I had to deal with a lot of ups and downs, it was terrible. Many moments of uncertain outcomes had to be faced. And to make matters worse, I had to exercise three times a week. It is absolutely hell, let me tell you that. My Personal Trainer is nice though, for the most part, doesn't make it easier. The rest of the fireplace celebration went lovely, my dear cousin had a nice birthday party, the cake was delicious! I had a great time with the fireworks and such. But well, with that, July was not kind towards me, it was probably my lowpoint in a long time. I did make some drawings, which I think is a good thing! I also read a book, I haven't read one in a while, even if I keep on listening to audiobooks and such... I truly hope this computer brings me good moments, and not as many headache moments as the last one. Was it that bad? Well, that's a loaded question... My friends and family were very supportive though, and I'd like to thank everyone that has been supportive of me in one way or another, seriously, without you guys, July would've been pure hell! I did like working on some drawings though, that's definitely something productive, though it didn't occupy my time for long, and most of the times I was bored to death...


Hello to you, August! Month of my birthday!! I hope I can resume with the Adventures of our mutual Friend Zach D'Onofrio right after this! I hope I can resume playing games, and also hope to resume my blog posting, hope to celebrate my birthday, rest a bit, but also resume my college activities, and... well... I suppose I'll keep exercising, which really sucks, but for now, nothing I can do about it... I'm on the fence about updating the quote of the week, but I don't think I will, as today is Tuesday, I have OCD, Things need to be perfect, I'll finally change the quote of the week Monday of next week, to something festive, as it will be my birthday week! Hurray! Well, with that, I bid farewell, this is just a short post to get me going, I may write some more this Thursday, then on Saturday, if things go well... and everyday I will also post the story! Like I said, I bid farewell, and I wish you the best! I'm back, hopefully for a long long time.

Comments