Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we chat about new games and a new story idea!

Hello dear reader of this post and good morning! How is the weather where you are and how are you? As for me, I'm alright overall, I do have to exercise today, which is a bother, BUT well... the weather is okay, a lot of sun, that is for sure. Today's post is just some different thoughts tied up together, let's jump to it, shall we?
I have this idea for a story I should develop here on the blog soon, it will be some tales on my imaginary civilization: Danieria. It should start with the region of the dry rivers of Shaat's. Should be a place for cultural cities with abundant food and fortune. Just to think of it I have some ideas that contradict each other, so that's the challenge of writing and creating your world! Speaking of World...
There is this game I was playing recently called Old World, is one of the Civ-Like games that came out on the spawn of this year, though was on early access through 2020. It has a lot of Crusader Kings also, which is pretty nice, I like Crusader Kings and other Paradox games, my favorite being Victoria II. I feel like the fact this one is not available on Steam to be something not playing on its favor, however. I hope it may be released on it soon. It doesn't help that the much expected Humankind was released roughly one month later. This new take on the Civ genre is receiving mixed reviews so far. I can't say much, I only played it since yesterday, but so far I like it, I may change my mind, start to dislike it, but so far it is something that catches my attention! It's quite fun to start a game as the Egyptians, become the Greeks on the Classical Era, become the Franks on the Medieval Era, and so on! I like it, sounds fresh. I do have to say the game has some weird graphic glitches, I wonder how my old computer would handle such a game, probably wouldn't go too well, my new one was definitely an upgrade, that happened due to a necessity of getting a new machine, because that old computer broke down, unfortunately... Sometimes bad things turn into good ones. Not without its trade offs, but still. This post is basically just me gathering some ideas and putting it together because I don't feel much inspired to write today. I should've written it when I woke up, but well, I do want to do stuff no matter the time, though real life is not always like that! Timing is a thing, very much so! And to wrap things up, I would like to share a tree that I see on my bedroom window.

It is indeed lovely to have such a pleasant view! The birds like to sing around it, the air is fresh and pleasant, quite lovely! Anyway, with that, I'm wrapping up today's post! Thank you ever so much for reading, my friend, I see you again real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts