Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we Chat about this month of August!

Good early morning, reader and friend, and let me say Happy August once more! How are you today? How are things going? I do wish you the best, and hope the 5 days so far have been quite alright, within reason (or not). As I return to the blog, I won't just post the chapters of my story and then be finished with it. I will also try my best to do my regular thing as well... Today I'll be talking a bit about some ideas for August. Do you have any for your month? Do tell!


And today I decided to have this space image to go with today's post, for no reason, I just thought it is really a cool one! Anyway, moving on...

Well, like I said above, I have some plans for August, or at least for the future... I could get another ram memory for my computer, in order to make streaming smoother, I worry how Anno 1800 would work on a stream, I guess I'd have to close lots of apps in the computer. I'm not complaining about my new machine, not yet at least, it looks like a solid one that will get the job done and then some, but nothing is perfect, there is always room for improvement. That is, though, a work for the future, as I don't know how much money I'll have available for my birthday. And I also have plans of getting the new The Sims 4 expansion: Cottage Living, one that, like all content for The Sims, is quite expensive! Apart from that, I also have High Life DLC coming out for Anno 1800, I've been looking forward to it! It should wrap up this amazing game quite nicely, as I don't expect (or desire) for the game to have a 4th season of DLCs. I'm glad they are investing in Anno and applying some different stuff to it! Anno 1404, one of my favorites, only had one DLC, even if that one was amazing.

I hope I can continue streaming, or at least have the option to do so. Things are starting to come around for my bedroom and my life, after some months of headaches. The headache of having to use a tiny desk while I wait for the final one. The headache of having an uncomfortable, later on broken, chair, the headache of having a slow, then no, computer. I suppose life has that, each season comes with its own headache, and we gotta go through it somehow, one painful step at a time. I'm glad to have the friends I do. And I'm glad my family is supportive. And may August be better than July! Well, at least I have a new device to write on the blog, that helps! 

I was thinking of doing a new series of stories, those will be on my imaginary Civ, Danieria. I would write on the history of the city of Shaat's and its neighboring ones, in the region of the Shaat's lake and series of dry rivers. Maybe I could use the blog to help me, as when I'm not doing this freeflow improv writing, I get too lost on the details and get little accomplished.

And well, this is it for this post! So nice to be using the nice keyboard of my new computer! That's grand indeed! There are probably some things I forgot to cover on this post, example: I also need new earphones, but well... one step at a time! Either way, I wish you the best, like I said before, and see you again real soon! Thank you so much for being here, it means the world!

Comments

Popular Posts