Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In Which we talk about the Mortal man with Legendary Tattoos

Good morning and happy Monday! We are at the dawn of a new work week! I hope it goes well! I started by waking up early, per usual, and drinking lots of coffee. I was thinking about videogames and streaming, and chatting with friends, but I wanted to write on the blog first, because it feels good to do those pieces here! I have some ideas for future posts, and some ideas for some stories, but for now I wanted to say some kind words about a nice friend!
IGotzTats, Mr. D, has been around since late 2019 in my twitch Journey! He is a very nice guy that always receives me well on his streams, and is someone I gladly consider a great friend! I always look forward to hang out with him on his streams and to chat with him on Discord! He is a resilient fellow, being hit by some bad tides for a while, he still proves himself kind and capable, a solid figure. He describes himself as a mortal man with legendary tattoos, loves anime and videogames and will say your twitch name wrong, but he is, naturally, like I pointed out, so much more than that. I'm glad to have such a person in my life, and I hope our friendship may last for many years! I hope life may be kinder on this guy as he deserves the best, and may God fill his life with many good moments. I made many fanarts to this ginger man in the past, and I'd like to share one of those with you all!


Here's one of the pieces I made in April to this amazing guy! Probably one of my favorite ones. I put emphasis on his ginger beard (though not an extense one) and also on his ginger hair. Apart from that, nothing much to say on this piece. I made it when I moved to my new apartment, I believe I didn't even had my crappy step desk yet. Can you guys believe I'm still waiting for my proper desk? Last time I've heard of it was the end of last month, and were promising news, even. We are right in the middle of August and I haven't heard a word on it ever since. It is frustrating. It's like this remake of one of my favorite games: Pharaoh. First time I've heard of it was by the end of 2020, and its release was programmed to this current year. There are only 4 months till the year is over, and not a single significant news on the matter! Quite frustrating! Well... anyway. I should talk more about videogames on the next post, probably I will, I was gonna do that this post, but I decided to do a small homage to my friend Tats instead. Thank you for reading, dear reader of this post! See you again real soon.

Comments