Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we talk about the Mortal man with Legendary Tattoos

Good morning and happy Monday! We are at the dawn of a new work week! I hope it goes well! I started by waking up early, per usual, and drinking lots of coffee. I was thinking about videogames and streaming, and chatting with friends, but I wanted to write on the blog first, because it feels good to do those pieces here! I have some ideas for future posts, and some ideas for some stories, but for now I wanted to say some kind words about a nice friend!
IGotzTats, Mr. D, has been around since late 2019 in my twitch Journey! He is a very nice guy that always receives me well on his streams, and is someone I gladly consider a great friend! I always look forward to hang out with him on his streams and to chat with him on Discord! He is a resilient fellow, being hit by some bad tides for a while, he still proves himself kind and capable, a solid figure. He describes himself as a mortal man with legendary tattoos, loves anime and videogames and will say your twitch name wrong, but he is, naturally, like I pointed out, so much more than that. I'm glad to have such a person in my life, and I hope our friendship may last for many years! I hope life may be kinder on this guy as he deserves the best, and may God fill his life with many good moments. I made many fanarts to this ginger man in the past, and I'd like to share one of those with you all!


Here's one of the pieces I made in April to this amazing guy! Probably one of my favorite ones. I put emphasis on his ginger beard (though not an extense one) and also on his ginger hair. Apart from that, nothing much to say on this piece. I made it when I moved to my new apartment, I believe I didn't even had my crappy step desk yet. Can you guys believe I'm still waiting for my proper desk? Last time I've heard of it was the end of last month, and were promising news, even. We are right in the middle of August and I haven't heard a word on it ever since. It is frustrating. It's like this remake of one of my favorite games: Pharaoh. First time I've heard of it was by the end of 2020, and its release was programmed to this current year. There are only 4 months till the year is over, and not a single significant news on the matter! Quite frustrating! Well... anyway. I should talk more about videogames on the next post, probably I will, I was gonna do that this post, but I decided to do a small homage to my friend Tats instead. Thank you for reading, dear reader of this post! See you again real soon.

Comments

Popular Posts