Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which We Chat about Pizza Cats and Luthimir!

 Hello everyone! Good morning and happy SATURDAY!!! In this lovely day of August, I'd like to do a small special post to my friend Luthimir, and to show you guys the fanart I did to him last month, July, one that wasn't good, but at least I did some sketches and doodles! Something good must come in no matter how bad it is, don't you think? But of course, I must ask, how are you today? How are things going? How is the weather? Here, it is windy and pleasant, raining sometimes also, what a lovely Winter season! Somedays are so fresh I wear my sweaters and socks! It is quite wonderful! You guys know how much I love those things! Like I said earlier, there is a fanart I'd like to share with you all today! So let's jump to it!


This is a fanart I made to my friend Luthimir, who streams nice games at Twitch.TV/Luthimir! I had this idea to do a fanart to him for a couple of weeks prior to doing this piece, and when I put it on paper, I had to do two doodles in order to get to the final sketch, the one you guys see above! Luth is one of the guys I've met in 2021, in my journey through Twitch, and he captivated me with his positive energy, his smile, pizza times and cowabunga. I do think he is a nice guy and I'm glad to call him a friend, we chat sometimes and it is great to do so! Always looking forward to it! I wanted to put emphasis on his nice clothes (once he was wearing a space cat shirt and it was amazing) his big expressive eyes and his new haircut. When I met him, he had his hair passing his shoulders, but he decided to cut it all and donate it, a nice gesture, I believe! I wish this bright happy young man the best in his life, and I hope we can keep on chatting and having a good time on the streams and on discord! He has awesome emotes as well, of kittens that are so cute! I love kittens and so does he, nice how cats bring people together, cats and pizza, pizza cats! As you can see, I still like doing fanarts/portraits to my friends! It is awesome to do so! Just wanted today to have this small post to give a shoutout to Luth and to pay him homage, cause why not? He had his 3 years anniversary on streaming recently also! So that's my way of marking the occasion! And well, this is it for now! But of course I'll be back with a new post real soon, probably this Monday! There are a couple nice things coming in, such as the game Humankind, that will be released this August 17th, and also the High Life DLC for Anno, August 31st, and I hope to write about it! Expect some more vidya games content in the divagation store, and for now, I bid you farewell!

Comments