Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

The Adventures of Mr. D'Onofrio and his Suitcase with 700 Socks! The Epilogue

Some days later, they reached the town, unharmed, healthy and fine. Zach hugged Adelaide and they finally waved goodbye to each other, promising to keep in touch if they could. Kyle pulled the chair of Zach back home, as he knew the way. The family drunk it was in happiness to see them both again.

Kyle returned on making shoes and helped the father of Zach to run the company in the best way possible, they were a good team.

Zach kept on singing and even collecting socks, but on a much healthier way. He got a job as an entertainer in the shop, not only selling the shoes on the store, but also interacting with people and making them even more comfortable there. He had fans and as his life kept on going, and his body was healing, he felt some glimpse of happiness for the first time after a long while. He knew his grandpa was with him anyway, and that was all that mattered. His suitcase is at his room, in a nice place, and he still put socks there when he get some new, from time to time. His clothes are still colorful, and he paved a way to his own style in the end, even putting his tophat with his suitcase and picking a nice straw hat instead. 

Adelaide returned to the kingdom, and after thinking, and dealing with some issues, decided to stay as queen. With no glimpse of proud or arrogance, she was a sweet queen that was determined to keep her kingdom a free and prosperous place. Cutting much of the bureaucracy existing in the place, she made the court more natural and kind, the commerce more free and booming, and the people more free and fine. The only thing she felt the need to do was to order several complete maps of the region, and to encourage the build of a proper road passing through the woods. He wrote a letter telling what happened to the family of doctors and the tavern keeper. When it reached them, they could barely believe what happened to Adelaide. They kept corresponding each other frequently after that. Adelaide wrote a letter to Zach as well, and cannot wait for it to reach his town. The Baron of Philadelphia, a good man, was kept in his place as a minister, and indeed became the best minister of Adelaide.


The end.

Comments

Popular Posts