Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

The Adventures of Mr. D'Onofrio and his Suitcase with 700 socks! Chapter 22

 “My subjects!” Said Kyle at the chamber of the king on the next day, on the first hour of Afternoon. “After much deliberation, I decided that, after meeting my cousin again, I’m returning home. I abdicate of the throne on favor of Adelaide Forster! She will be either the new queen or the one to appoint my successor! I will leave today with my cousin in a merchant ship and this is decided. And as she’s away with me on my trip, I leave the Baron of Philadelphia as the regent.”

People exploded in shock and fear after hearing this, but in a much less surprised way than the last time it happened. After sleeping on it, Adelaide decided that whatever happened, it would be for the best, and for now she should focus on preparing Zach on the wheelchair and on the ship. The news flew by quickly, and the population was already bowing for Adelaide, something that made her extremely uncomfortable, but that she decided won’t disturb her too much.

Zach was with his eyes closed on the wheelchair, holding the hand of both Adelaide and Kyle, as a servant pulled the vehicle. The subjects living in the city taken they were by surprise, and decided to just say goodbye to the last king and wait for what was next. After some preparation, they left in the end of the afternoon, in a very safe ship, owned by an honored merchant family. The population waved goodbye and resumed their lives.

Zach was still with his eyes closed, and still shaking, but he was in joy for facing his fear, every second was a victory.

“This ship is one of the safest out there, cousin! We’ll be at home after no time!”

“Do you guys promise not to leave me by myself while I’m here?”

“Don’t worry Zach, I’m happy to be here” Said Adelaide.

The three went back to the city of Zach. And the city of Kyle.


Comments

Popular Posts