Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which I talk about plans for next drawings!

Hello everyone, good morning! Happy Wednesday! Made some changes on the blog to reflect my new approach to it, being even more loose on the scheduling part. Like, we don't have a proper quote of the week anymore, even if I still highlight some quotes. It also comes with the streaming world, I moved away from a schedule, because they are too much stress for too little outcome! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Is everything alright at your end? Do let me know! Here, it's getting hot by the minute! It's springtime, and believe me when I say I miss my rainy winter days! Miss them so much, guys! You know the weather is changing when you switch from hot to cold showers. Speaking of scheduling, let's chat about some plans!

I'd like to chat mostly about drawing plans today, but speaking of plans, I do hope I come with new short stories soon, such as the one I wrote on the settlement of Larissa, I dont want to force myself too much, BUT I'd like to add some tales to my collection soon!

There are some drawings I have in mind I'd like to do! Like a new fanart to my friend Mason aka Twecker, cause he is super cool and nice, a fanart to my new streamer friend Dave, I already got the reference picture, I still am to do the work for Adam aka Loot Or Die. Also, my friend Gerald suggested me to draw the Romanovs, so I already have plans of doing my favorite Romanov, His Imperial Majesty Nicholas II, I already have some good references for him, and some ideas! 

That being said, something is on the way of me drawing though, and that is my desk, I don't have the proper desk to it yet, the one I have (I'll share an image of it on this post) is small and uncomfortable, not much suited for the practice unfortunately. My chair isn't great thing either, but that's a different story. I hope I do get the proper desk soon, the carpenter should have contacted us with some news on it a while ago! Dang do I hate waiting! Specially on such a big improvement such as a desk, those things are easy to forget and take for granted, but you know how much weight do they carry as soon as you don't have them available!

Anyway, thank you so much for being here, appreciate you a lot, as you are a part of my writing journey! Hope to see you all again real soon! Wish you all the best!!!! Hurray for a new post day!

Comments

Popular Posts