Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we say bye to August and hello to September!!

Hello everyone! Good morning and happy Wednesday, and happy September also! What a treat! How are you? How are things going? As usual, I do wish you the best! How is the weather? As for me, it's a mix of rain and some more hot days, an indicative that Winter is coming to an end, much to my sorrow, you all know I love winter season, I love the cloudy chill days. The sun is just too hot and to escape it we need all sort of stuff... And Winter is not the only thing being wrapped up. Well, August came to an end, like I started saying yesterday, was overall a very nice month! I ate a lot, so I didn't lose weight at all, I managed to play videogames for the first time in a month... I had to exercise, which is unpleasant, but you can't have a month being 100% sunshine and rainbows and everything that's good, right? I had some pleasant moments in family, some moments that weren't as pleasant, but overall, it was alright! I'm looking forward for a nice September, that starts on a positive tone with the new Anno DLC being out and about, with the amazing skyscrapers and malls and just everything of inovative and exciting! Do I have any plans for September? Well, I don't think I have that much, I will just keep on going! I may do some streams, if I'm in the mood for it, I will keep on writing on the blog, giving priority to my days off! The college semester seems to be going okay, just three days having class, I did received an email on a subject, bleh, not looking forward to seeing what is it about. One thing to look forward to and to celebrate is the fact Christmas is coming! I can already feel this amazing magical season in the air, so much goodness will come from it, gifts and amazing decoration! What a nice celebration it is! December will be here before we all can notice! But anyway, one step at a time, first we enjoy the months that are on the way!


Here's a picture of sleepy Luna! She is such a good girl, when she's not too busy being annoying and a bad girl in general... But well, dogs will be dogs! I wanted to wrap up today's post with a nice picture, as also a nice way to celebrate the beginning of September! And well, see you all real soon!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

Popular Posts