Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which we say Welcome to the Month of October!

Hello everyone! Good morning and happy Saturday! How are you today? I hope you are doing fine, and everything is okay! So nice to be at the beginning of a new month! How is the weather? Feeling like Fall already, still hot as summer? As for me, it is ever weird, with some very hot moments, and some of more rain, I supposed that's to be expected. Unfortunately we are out of coffee, mom really need to do the groceries, because everything is missing here at home! At least the sugar is in order, so are the coffee pods for the coffee machine. I do prefer to brew my own coffee, but well, anyway.


I just love this scene of the bear swimming, even if he is surrounded by jellyfishes and I hate those! Swim Swim! It is a very nice illustration and really makes me wanna draw! I wish I could draw here at my place, but for that I'd need a new desk, one that hasn't arrived yet, one that I dream about for so long now, since this May! I find myself without much writing inspiration at the moment, so this image really helps me write a post when I really wish to do so! I should start working on the gift cards for the era of seasons, new months, halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving! Hopefully it will be wonderful! What a blessing to have you here, reader of this post, and I wish you the best! Happy weekend! Have a wonderful Saturday! Hopefully I'll see you again real soon! And hopefully I'll maybe do a stream today? It all depends in if my chair will allow such thing, as you all know, my chair is not the most comfortable one... Anyway, much love everyone! See you real soon!

Comments