Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which we say Farewell November! First official month of Christmas Season!

Hello everyone! Good morning, happy Monday! Merry Christmas Season, Happy Thanksgiving season also, I know the hype for saying thank you died out a bit, but it is always important to say so anyway! And happy second last day of November! How was your month overall? My month was alright I'd say, just enjoying the computer, didn't spent much overall, as the end of October saw me refunding AOE4 for lack of having a proper machine to run it. I did spént some at the end, because it's Christmas anyway, I got a subscription for some music course, that I believe it can add something to my life, I got Stellaris, which is a game I've been on the fence to get it for a while, this end of November is not only Christmas, but also the season of big discounts, so better take the best of what we can get. Christmas decorations arrived late, unfortunately, but fortunately I already took some pretty wonderful pictures of it. In spite of some bad stuff that happened yesterday, which I'll tell, won't hide anything from you guys, a friend blocked me for the like 10th time on Discord, always feels like the last time we'll chat, but well, anyway. Time moves forward, and sometimes I get sick of his lack of thick skin. And I'm saying this because sometimes I feel really sick of being "moderate" or "looking the both sides", nah, I'm representing myself, I'm saying that without the care of looking biased. Anyway, Back to Christmas! Took some nice pictures, more to come, of course, and I'm glad I got to have a very big night of sleep, because otherwise I'd still be sad and upset due to friend issues. I had a very good breakfast, which is nice, also! And I'm already searching for some wallpapers for December, of course it will be filled with Christmas and wonderfulness! Let me share one of the pictures I got:


Found it on the internets and I'm very happy to see it! All the beautiful blue of the night and the yellow of the reindeers! A dream come true! I've been talking to a friend from Austria these days, he is wonderful and we have a lot in common, such as the love for Christmas, a love that many share, thankfully! In my fashion, I'll also change subject just like that, I will remember this November as the Europa Universalis era, one that came after the vacumn that I was having after the Anno 1800 era. Important to say, I still love Anno, and they are coming with some more content soon, not sure if it'll be the last content for the game, ever, and they will be working on a new title for the franchise in the future, so we better enjoy each moment! But yes, I've been playing lots of Europa, it is a mad fun game, it puts me in the charge of running a nation, waging wars, raising monuments and upgrading them, expanding territory, taking care of the budget, of the diplomacy, describing like that, reminds me of Civ, but it's only superficially similar to Civ. Well, I'm overstaying here, the post is getting long! You guys know how I feel about long posts, don't you, at this point? Can't believe it will be 4 years of blogging this 2022! Wow! Well, hope I can write some more real soon, specially when December arrives, but maybe (30% are the odds) before that also. See you all real soon, wish you all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts