Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which it is the official Christmas day!

Good morning, frienderinos! How are you today? I am doing okay... how was your 2021 in a wrap? This is a thing I'll do today, do a small short very superficial recapitulation of events in my 2021! So let's jump to it!

I can't remember much how this year started, but it was a different world for me, I was in another house, but already getting ready to move again. I worked on a drawing to my friend Ash, who was streaming at the time, and my older laptop was still working.

I can't recall February much, it is a sort of blur, but I remember that I probably listened to the song of 2021 for me back then, when getting back to the shop to get my wireless earphones fixed. This is probably the most I remember from February. Some painful memories as well

March saw the Anno Era begin, I met Itroo and Matt, two of the guys that turned to be on my top 5 on Twitch this year, wonderful friends that I really enjoy the online company. I even taught Matt how to play Anno 1404 on stream, one of the best moments of the year. They released Docklands, and my world of gaming would never be the same. I also believe I chatted a lot with Luthimir that time, he is also a wonderful guy that I really appreciate, and also was on my Twitch Top 5.

In April I kept learning and loving Anno further, Humankind got delayed, for the best, but at the time was a bummer, we moved to our current place, I watched Clone High, a show I'll probably forget but also remember on some moments.

May was nice, Anno 1800 released Tourist Season and I was so pumped to it I dressed up, days got colder and I love the cold, some good memories right there, and I kinda realized my desk would take some time to arrive. Till the moment I'm writing this, the desk hasn't arrived yet.

June was the Blog's birthday! And my computer died at the end of it, was awful, the horror the horror, also was the month I started passing through a personal trainer routine.

July was probably one of my worst months to date, very little good came from it, besides perhaps the drawings I worked on? I know that the routine of exercises was terrible and I wanted to die everytime it ended.

August things started to improve again, I got a new computer, and my purchasing routine became a thing yet again, more than before, something that even tends to concern me! I returned to gaming and blogging, and I made some more drawings. At the really end of it, they released High Life for Anno 1800!

September saw Anno declining a bit, announcing the end of an era, I can't remember much what I did, I hope it was a good one. I believe I also spent a lot of money. Not ideal. One good thing about this month is the end of the Personal Training era. Gone is the bad routine of exercises (bad just because I hated doing it), and in is the routine of walks, not too effective but much more suiting me.

October I returned to Europa Universalis and that game hit me like a truck, but before that I refunded Planet Zoo and Age of Empires 4. Anno got a bit cast aside.

November was basically me with Europa Universalis trying to make Byzantium work, I also went to the beach, and made some cool drawings, I believe. I probably had some moments of out of creativity, but overall I drew quite a bit this 2021!

And December was a roller coaster, is being a roller coaster, that stuff happened, spent many nice moments at my grandma though, they announced the new Season of Anno 1800 for next year. A friend told me we didn't vibe together, which sucks. Mom traveled, brother traveled, grandma travelled, I didn't travel, but I got gifts, paid my credit card yet again, and again, a routine that repeated itself this 2021. I went to the mall and got myself new clothes also! A very pleasant Christmas with a lot of pictures and love.

So yea, this is 2021 for me in a wrap. I probably missed out on a bunch of things, a way too many bunch of things, but well, anyway, it was a mixed bag, you get the picture, made new friends, lost some friends, some intellectual figures fell in disgrace, others rose, and so on. I didn't stream as much, and the tendency is that to continue that way maybe... Well, it is Christmas, so I wish you all a wonderful one, filled with hope and amazingness, and I see you all again real real REAL soon!

Comments

Popular Posts