Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which I have the Flu, or maybe Corona

Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday! I am glad to see you, dear reader of this post, and I hope you are doing fine! Better than me, at least, as I am trapped inside my bedroom. Not complaining much, cause I like my bedroom, but also, dang, I arrived earlier at home to find my brother sick and my mom soon to follow, and maybe perhaps even me. As they say: an united family gets sick together. We don't know if it's a flu or the Corona, either way, I got three dosis of this dang vaccine, for what, to get sick anyway, even if it may not be Corona, just the flu, just the possibility it could be corona...? Many are desperate enough to get rid of the never ending government restrictions that they accept the deal of the frankly stupid vaccine, and as the state is getting into a vicious cycle, it tends to get worse until someone says enough strong enough to reverse the tide of lockdown and vaccine passports. It is important to say I do have a lot of admiration towards the feats of modern medicine, just the advancements in many fields is what drives our lives to better moments. That being said, I am definitely against the whole midiatic terrorism and in some cases imposition of getting the substance. My whole thing is, if you wanna get it, get it, if you don't, don't. I don't like people pushing me for it, or against it, even, because it is my life at the end of the day. I did get the vaccine even with my reservations because I live with mother and she was very passionate about the vaccines and the government measures and so on. It's odd that mother and child have so many conflicting ideas and so on. I got the vaccine, three times, and here I am, at square 1, I bet many are way more frustrated than I am, reason why Europe is on fire, and so is Oceania. This all is a reminder of what happens when people are sold into the idea of "Universal healthcare", when those huge costs of healthcare are put into the taxpayer money, dilluted, adding to the bad incentives of the goverment, adding to the fact no bureocrat can possibly know better than you what is good for your life, and think with me, if your health is the government business, your body doesn't belong to you anymore, they will lecture you on how much salt you can put in your fries, whether if you can even have fries or not, or even the beef to accompany the fries, and maybe even the dish to get the food. It is a dreary world the one of social democracy, it is a lie that many are sold into, and I beg them to open their eyes, and flee from it as far as they can! I hope one day I can live my life in a way I don't have issues with this evil state, but also don't have to rely on it, at all. Anyway, I know I'm nobody, just a guy on the internet with a blog and many people that dislike him and so on... but I say this to everyone, at least here, in ideally my space I'll say: Run away from the government, don't let them tell you how to live, So yea, end of post for now, it was just me ranting on the sanitary dictadorship we live in, unfortunately, one that won't last for long, hopefully. I see you guys on a next post, hopefully real soon, and, of course, I wish you the best!

Comments