Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I just update you guys on how I am!

Hey everyone! Good morning, happy Friday! What a nice day it is, don't you think? The clouds are in the sky and the wind is blowing. I still feel kinda sick, it's true, but much less sick than when I wrote my previous post. And how are you? How are things going? How is the weather? I've heard the days at the north are very cold, but at the south things couldn't be hotter! Here, they are the same, which means hot and humid, but apparently not as hot as in the region of Uruguay. I don't have much to say unfortunately, just being here at my bedroom, not necessarily as locked as in earlier days, but still kinda dreary, I miss going out and I miss my grandma.

I think I told you guys I had a very minor conflict with Mr. Ludi, well, I decided to make a step towards reconciliation and he said there wasn't even a conflict to begin with! So well, I'm back at this server and at following him. I don't like feeling like I had unresolved conflicts with people, I don't think many people like that, conflicts are so stressful and so on. I did say I'm a very hated person on my Twitter bio, it was because of the conflict I had with Mr. Ken and his dumb mod, one that was far more serious than the small one I had with Ludi. Well, life moves forward, the dead are dead and we must think of the living, I believe Catherine II would say that!

In other news, I've heard some very concerning news about a game I was excited about, of the Settlers franchise. I do have to say I tried a few games of that one (for some minutes, but I did) and they did not appeal to me. I saw a friend playing it and it also did not appeal to me as well. Anyway, the next title of Settlers is apparently gonna be way worse than its predecessors, which is something that breaks my heart because I want city building games to get the praise they deserve! Everytime a promising strategy game outperform, it's a sad time indeed.


To celebrate the memory of past Christmas, still very fresh in my memory, and also to celebrate my reconciliation with Ludi, here we have a piece of art I found on Pinterest, of Christmas plants, I believe those are hollies. I wonder if those fruits are edible, I reckon they are not at all. Oh! Forgot to mention, I streamed yesterday! Was really nice, I had some people stopping by and I had a blast talking with them! I love to chat and to hang out and to make new friends! I know, today was more of a boring post, in comparison to some other ones, where I had something more interesting to share, but still, I appreciate you find my words worthy of your time, and for that I thank you! And for that I wish you the best! I hope I can return soon with a new post, I should post a poetry I wrote a while back... Either way, see you real soon!!!

Comments

Popular Posts