Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which I still wait for my desk to arrive!

Hello everyone! Good morning, happy Friday! How are you today? How are things? As you know, I wish you the best! How is the weather? Is it the height of Winter for you, the height of Summer? It is Summer for me, and it sucks, I miss the cold weather, I wish my air conditioner was working as well, it is not. I keep on having those weird dreams, I suppose that'ss normal, though, you sleep, you have dreams, and odds are they'll be weird. Speaking of dreams, I miss drawing... I miss it indeed, and I'm still waiting for my desk, can you believe it? Some moments seem like they would be the last ones of me waiting, but the wait dragged and dragged... and while I wait, no drawings I can work on my current one, which sucks indeed. Anyway, one step at a time, that's all I can do. I have some plans for this year, but they seem to be too complicated to come to reality. I want a new iPhone, a new chair because the one I'm currently using sucks a lot, a proper chair, one that doesn't give me any seating issues. I wonder what causes those sitting issues, anyway. I also would love an iPad and an Apple pencil for drawing digitally, it would be ideal... but like I said, it seems like it will be a while before I can grab those stuff I want, very discouraging, as I have a lot of spenses and they don't seem to be diminishing anyhow...

January is coming to a close, isn't it? It was an okay month overall, a very nice chill way of starting 2022! I hope things may keep on being this promising, somehow. I'll return to this when I come with my farewell January post! I wonder if I should also do a Welcome February one, as February is really a short month. It's fun, anyway, how sometimes I manage to get what is in my head with just a few sentences, I already don't know precisely what to write here, that I won't mention on my Farewell January one. Don't even know what picture, if any, to post here with this one.

Well, I found just the right one! And with that, I'm gonna wrap up this one! But I should be back real soon with some more stuff! In the next three or four days I should come with that Farewell January post I advertised, and so on! See you then, real soon!!

Comments

Popular Posts