Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In Which I Return to the Airborne Kingdom!

Hello, dear friend, reader of this post! And good morning, what a great pleasure is to have you around! I always feel lazy before starting to type on the blog, sometimes writing on it, and after writing as well, I am a lazy person, but at moments I do enjoy writing, and I feel very accomplished after finishing a post... I don't know, just happy to wrap up one more, on these almost 4 years of blogging! Been a long while! It is weird the blog have been stuck around for so long, don't you think? As also have my habit of drawing... One step at a time, I'd say. How are you? How are things going? As for me, it is raining so much, which is wonderful as I love rain. I can see the winter approaching, and it makes me happy, as I love winter! I don't know, guys, everytime I play Europa Universalis, feels like the last time, but I have new ideas and so on, and then return to the game! My latest run was with Portugal, again, and it went well, and not so well. I had a very good empire, but also was at the verge of bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is the worst thing that could happen to you in Europa, it means you completely depleted your resources and now you have to face the consequences of spending that much. Quite frustrating, really. So yea, I abandoned that playthrough, not sure what to do next... Just will probably eat something and listen to the rain falling. One of my paintings fell from the wall, I guess I haven't pinned the nail correctly. Really, I am not feeling like fixing this right now, probably is the rainy day, making me lazy, but then again sunny days also make me lazy, and sweaty, which I hate. I guess I'm just on the lazy side for most things.


Here's one thing that cheers me up! A lot of astronaut cats, playing music! So cool! It's my new shoulder bag, a nice acquisition. I wanted to get one because pockets are not that practical most of the time, and this makes them less needed. Plus, kittens are cute, kittens n space are amazing! Well, I think I wrote pretty much all I wanted for today's post, I was so out of ideas, so this is just an improv session! Thank you for being here, reader of this post, and I see you again real soon! So no worries!

Comments