Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In Which we say hello to the month of March!

Hello to you, dear friend, reader of this post! How are you today? How is the weather? As for me, I am okay, just had some stress this morning - couldn't find my laptop charger - but I'm okay! As I said before, I have reasons to believe things are looking up! One thing I hope March brings is rain, rain to put down the fire of summer and bring the chilliness of Winter, such is the time of Fall.
Carnival goes, but I'm returning home today, something I'm looking up to. I had a reasonably nice time on the beach, but I do believe it has come the time to return to my place, so I can spend the rest of the holiday resting there.
My classes resume this Thursday and I hope they may be enjoyable, somehow. I hope interrupting my other course to not require too much paperwork or headache. One step at a time. Maybe I'll work on some nice drawings, maybe I'll play some games, hopefully I'll have something fresh coming this month or the next. I certainly need to pay some bills I have, I will do that sooner rather than later. And I hope I may keep writing on the blog! Today I'm not particularly inspired, but it's okay! One word at a time and we'll create a post!


Anyway, this is a picture I edited recently on Lightroom, which has become a very nice pastime, just getting old pictures and enhancing them somehow (not always satisfactory, but it is rather fun to do it) the result is awesome, like, you can see how strong the current is, the wind and the sun. But, through the power of editing, I made the details appear, as before they were hidden by the sunlight and the blurriness of the camera lenses. Sometimes this blurry of the light and of the surroundings can bring something of value to the photo, but most of the time it just hides the delicate details.
And so this post comes to an end, I try to write the post on my new phone. For sure the experience is better, because of the larger screen, though I’d still love for Blogger to somehow develop an app. Anyway, must be costly for them to do so, and the lack of updates in the platform makes me always worried about its future. We never know how long it will last, and I believe I have mentioned that before. Either way, good afternoon to you, wish you the best, and I see you again real soon!!!

Comments