Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we say a delayed Hello to April!

Hello everyone, it is great to see you! Good morning! Happy Wednesday! How are you today? How are things going? How is the weather? As the circle of life goes, I need a shave once again, I should take care of that soon, though I could use new razing blades so the shaving can be more smooth, but well, one step at a time. I was having an appointment with my therapist recently, after I told him my lamentations he passed me some tests to do, and we reached the suspicion I may suffer from Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), me and half the guys I know... Dang, it is a modern day plague, reaching far and wide. Well, I went to the psychiatrist soon after, and after more talking (where the magic happens) we reached an understanding I may indeed struggle with it. And the worst part is that it makes perfect sense. I'm messed up, I have already Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and now one more to the books... The only thing I seen to suck at getting is the good things, the bad things though? Those pile up higher by the minute! Is this what to expect for April? Mental disorders and lack of hope for the future? It does seem like the ceiling fell over me, and my legs, arms and neck are broken and a toxic waste fire started and we are seconds away from a nuclear explosion, my life seems like that sometimes. Luckily, there are videogames! And those are coming with a lot of good things real soon: Anno 1800 season 4, the first DLC of it, Seeds of Change, bringing the Haciendas to the game, they are coming out this Tuesday April 12! Next week! How crazy awesome is that? More news arrive on Victoria 3, also, and I'm more excited by the minute to try it out. I mean, Victoria 2 is one of my favorite videogames ever, so Vic3 has potential!


This picture was taken from this DevBlog from the Anno union, I will talk about a bit on it bellow, but you should check the source material also cause it's really pleasant to read!

I should probably chat some more about the Haciendas! To be fair, this first DLC is quite straightforward in which it says is gonna deliver: your own farm estate in the new world! A place that should be the heart of your agricultural-based, commodity driven New World economy! I am excited, specially for the new quarters for the Obreras, you can never get enough of them! They are also bringing fertilizers to the game, to further boost your plantations and farms! The Haciendas do remind me of the palace of the Old World, but with its own twist... Either way, there is a problem of space, because, as you know, the islands on the New World are extremely challenging logistic and spáce wise, they have tortuous rivers and mountains in the most unconvenient locations. But well, I heard new island models are coming into the game, that should help! Anyway, this post is getting big, so I should wrap up things for now and save it for a new post, in the future future future - as would say my friend MattOverYonder (now he changed his username to MattWanders), he is awesomenerino! And this future is real real soon, so no worries! Wish you the best once again, and see you REAL SOON! Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts