Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we say Farewell to April: More Missed Deadlines

Hello my friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? How are things going? Wish you the best, hope things are alright indeed. How is the weather? Here, April is closing down opening the doors for May, when things get more rainy and windy, the way I like it! And speaking of April, we are about to wrap things up in this Easter Month.. It wasn't necessarily a bad one... but it was definitely one of missed deadlines once again, I barely went to my classes in college, either, the two presencial ones I have by week, it sucks, both the classes and missing them. The assignments are also bad, it's hard to explain, I mean, I had a conversation with my therapist and I'm already calling into question even if I actually wanna do college in the first place. Two of my best friends, who live in America, understand my struggles and even agreed with me that college is being exhausting for me.. but as I live in a different country, getting a nice job becomes harder without a college degree or experience. But I can't skip the fact College is draining me, and I'm failing all the three disciplines I have for me. It could be way way way worse, it could've been my first course, and I wouldn't have any experience of already done disciplines. I'd struggle in technical drawing again, all that money also, that I'd have to spend, it really would suck, greatly. But well, that being said, I've been struggling anyway with the basic I have to do... 
Apart from my lamentations and failures, in my hobby sides, things are alright, somehow, I play games, and another one was just released on Early Access, it's called Hipster Cafe and it is a cafe management game, I got a taste of the UI and it looks pretty cool! Anyway, apart from that, I wonder what will come for Anno.. maybe they'll release the next DLC this June, or July? Not sure. They are releasing an update to make the fertilizing works, well, work. This new DLC, with the fertilizers being introduced, have a lot of potential, of making Enbesa a more productive region! And not only Enbesa!
My friend asked me to do a portrait of Emperor Pedro II of Brazil, and while I'm excited to do it, I also am worried if I'll get the beard right... I'm not used to big beards at all.
Getting sidetracked here, my friend is playing Anno 1404 for the first time and he is having a bad time understanding it. And I'm thinking of college again, what to do. What to do in the long run. I just am not secure to bet my cards in a single option, like, then go to work? Where? What if I don't like it? I certainly won't make enough money and will probably get overwhelmed. It's been a hellish couple of weeks just experiencing slow burning failure.
I hope May to be a nice month, or at least one in which I won't suffer as much. Just organize things better perhaps. Anyway, the post is getting quite big. I should wrap things up. Wish you the best, hope we may see each other again really soon. Much love. Happy end of April! Good mornings! Let us hope for nice moments.

Comments

Popular Posts