Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we say Farewell to March: The month of the missed deadlines

Good morning, everyone! Happy Friday! Wish you the best, and I hope you are doing fine! How is the weather where you are? Here it's been a freestyle weather, with rain, cold, sun, lots of water vapor, heat, mosquitoes, it's fall season alright! And in that fashion, my routine in someways have taken the same odd route! I missed a deadline for a paper, missed a lot of classes because I was into too much paperwork, not everything has been on me, like "Oh Daniel, how could you", Nah, I promise it is reasonable! Proving that problems are not unreasonable, sometimes! Missed deadlines, bills to pay, it's been like that! I am so grateful I got my new phone, it came just in time, thank you family, love you all. It really did came in the right time, man... So yes, this was the month of March in a wrap. I also didn't write on my blog much, and it puts me in a weird spot in which I really don't want to stop writing here or keep it too long without updates or stuff, but I also don't wanna make it into an obligation, or commitment of some kind, it would get boring WAY too fast, it would stop being a nice hobby and it would become a job, I don't want one of those on the writing field... that being said, I've been thinking about starting yet a new blog! JUST A THOUGHT! 

Because I have so many political views and philosophical ones and such, I've been thinking about having a proper place for it! OR, maybe I need to really reorganize my markers on this one, gees, more markers... I don't know, it's this two-sided thing I am sometimes, in which I want to be friends with people from all sorts BUT I have strong views. If I have to choose, I'd choose me, always, but it doesn't make that decision harmless. I want this blog to not trigger some more sensitive friends, but it's not my fault they are so damn sensitive. So fragile, really, it gets into my nerves! I have to silence some of them from my feed and even avoid them. In the internet is easy, in real life, I straight up don't engage with some people, such is the painful art of living with people. You'd think the internet would make things easier, it really, REALLY does not. It's the position many conservatarians find themselves, and this is not new, many bite their tongue and walk on a minefield not to cause the mental implosion of their more neo-leftist loved ones. It gets EXTREMELY tiring when it only goes one way. Because don't get me wrong, I have like 800 people silenced on my twitter feed, but it's the way we react towards clashing different ideas. It's not for me to change the world, I would not wanna do it. They wanna do it, and treat me as a menance to their plans. This is the tragedy of Democracy I try TIME AND TIME AGAIN to explain to some people I like, yet THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND, or maybe I do a poor job in explaining, I don't know... so yea... frustrations, that's the name of the game, the life of many. AND the point in which I'm wrapping up this post BECAUSE it's getting too long and you all know I don't like to prolongue myself too much. Thank you so much for being here. I truly appreciate you!

Comments

Popular Posts