Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I order some Shoes and Anno does a poll for the next Cosmetic DLC

Hey everyone! Good morning and happy Friday! How are you today? How are things going? Here, Winter is closer, and I shaved, feels really good to have my face clean from the scruffy hair that grows all around it. I also could use a haircut, but cash is limited this month, which is okay, more on that bellow! I had a nice psychiatrist session yesterday, I think those many wonderful insights my psychologist and psychiatrist offer me to be crucial in my life. Therapy is amazing! It's something I value a lot, when done correctly. Well, let's now jump towards what I've been up to with my wallet this month!

Recently, this Monday to be more precise, I decided to go ahead and buy myself some shoes! They look glorious and I had some credit for the month, so here we are. I mean, it will take me extra time to pay all the dues this month, but it should be fine, and by the end of it yay I'll get new shoes, that I think I really need, as I only have my running shoes, that are getting a bit on the old side, and most of the others are even older. I'm so happy with this purchase and I can't wait for them to arrive! Their prints are amazing!!! It's from the same brand that made my shoulder bag, that I bought beginning of the year (can you believe we are almost at June? Almost corn season once again! That amazing celebration) and that I love it so so much!

Also, Anno 1800 came with a new poll for the cosmetic DLC of the end of the season. The three options are Old Town (my vote went to this one) Natural Park and the Eldritch Pack. So far, much to my rejoicement, the Old Town pack is winning by quite a big margin, it has, at the moment I checked, 497 votes, 48% of preference, against 300 of the Natural Park one (28%) and then we have Eldritch, that's losing again at 255 votes (24%). The losing one, so far at least, it's to bring some touches of gothic into your city, which I don't think will match too well with the overall style of Anno 1800, specially the buildings. Old Town, my favorite, makes me think of renaissance, statues, gardens and one of my favorite games, Anno 1404! That would be my major choice I'd say. They'll probably only add ornaments, but I'd also love new songs to the game, new art for the loading screens, maybe new clothing for the citizens to match, and so on, I think it could be the best Cosmetic DLC pack. Natural Park.... doesn't translate into anything too attractive to me, can't imagine what that one would bring. I am praying for the Old Town to keep leading, as I believe it will be the one who matches the game the most and it's the one I prefer.

I was again thinking about bringing into this blog again some of my drawings! What do you think? I am working on this massive house that I'm not sure when it will be finally done, it's a slow process! I got a bit discouraged from drawing because many say my drawings look the same, but well... one step at a time.

I wrote quite a bit today, so I must bid farewell now, and I see you again real real soon, so no worries, chin up, and have a lovely weekend! Love you guys!!!

Comments

Popular Posts