Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which we say Farewell to May! The Period of Missed Deadlines

Hello everyone! Good morning, happy Tuesday May 31st. It is the last day of the month! How are you? How are things? I do wish you the best, and hope your 30th was good as well, as for me, I slept the whole Monday for some reason I'm not aware of. Perhaps I needed a recharge of sorts? I suspect it was the lack of coffee, it's the end of the month, so you guys know the drill, the shelves are empty, and we need to go get many grocery needs for June! Anyway, the weather is already one worthy of winter: Lots of rain, and lots of cool winds, at least they are cold for the tropics. I like it and feel at home in such chill weather! Did May passed by fast? I'm not sure, what I do know is that it seemed it was yesterday that I was counting the days for the new Expansion of Age of Empires 3 to come out. I'm glad to say I'm enjoying this one a lot! The new maps are very cool, and I loved the new Civs! Speaking of expansion, I did spent a lot in May, way more than I should, mind you! Now I am to pay everything up, and maybe I'll spend less this June. It will be my brother's birthday next month! And my birthday will be this August, and as you guys probably know by now, I had plans on getting an iPad for Digital art somehow... Maybe this birthday I'll be able to do so! Anyway, speaking of Birthdays, next month it will be the 4 years birthday of my blog, which is really crazy! June 8th 2018 was the day I created the blog, I still know the reason, it was a way, back in the day, I wouldn't bother my best friend as much, oh those were the days, and I don't miss them at all. I mean, I miss some stuff about them, but not the massive anxiety, not the stress... I'm glad to be here today, that's all I mean.


Saw this post on Instagram recently and it seems pretty cool! I wish i could do it, but some parts might lose me. I might as well hang out on Instagram while the social media is still usable, I said on another post that they're paving a way I really dislike. My friend who runs a massively wonderful page there agrees with me, and I searched around, more people also are angry, some are even migrating away from Instagram... Anyway, I believe we are all sum up in today's post of wrap up May! How will you spend your last day of the month? I hope I can maybe do some drawings, maybe play some games, not sure... One step at a time. Drawing can be tiring. Either way, I should be back either tomorrow or really soon for another post, where I'll be saying hello to June! Good day to you all, wish you the best! See you all real real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts