Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I explore Crusader Kings 3

 Good evening, everyone! Happy Tuesday the 7th, it is the eve of my blog's anniversary! I apologize for not being around yesterday, I got a bit sidetracked, Tomorrow is a big day, and I wish to accomplish some things such as an art stream for the blog, at least an hour long. It unites the blog, streaming and drawings, so that's fun! Or at least those are the plans. I wasn't originally gonna write anything today, or I had plans, but I don't know if I'd be able to put them to use, because I'm not as disposed in the evenings, but come on, it is raining, it is June, so I'm going that extra mile today! How are you this Tuesday? It is not the most exciting day of the week, it's true, but everyday has potential to be wonderful, or at least good! And I believe my day was alright, overall! Just catching up with some stuff while I was sidetracked. These days, one of the things I did was try Crusader Kings 3 once again, it is not a game I'm good at, I mean, if there is any Paradox Game I'm good anyway, but CK is punishing in its own ways, specially because, as you play your character, when he dies, you play the heir to your estate, and I find hard to vibe with my heir most of the time, so used I am to the original founder of the Dynasty. Also, changing the inheritance rules of the county is really hard, because you gotta research the proper tech for it, and it really takes a long time in order to do so! All those intrisicate things in those games that lead to another and so on, very charming indeed! Speaking of Charming, the loading screens of the game are wonderful and I'd love to share one of them with you! I believe I've done so before, but with another CK scene, so anyway, let's jump to it!


Oh lovely camps of Europe, the ones that would haunt the europeans in the middle ages, and be chanted about during the romantic era, when, starting to become more sheltered from the perils of Nature, many looked in awe and nostalgia to the "good old days" when fashion was lovely, art was not degenerate and people were decent. I guess the idea of the "good old days" was present as much in the 19th century as it was now. I won't get in the merits of their reasons and my reasons to miss other time, but the people in the 19th century were still being served nice architecture and wonderful fashion, as in today's day, we have deconstrutivism and post-modernism everywhere, and that is... I mean, if I had to remove something from the world... I still wouldn't do it because one need to reach rock bottom to go up again (hopefully) but is the tentation there... wow. I think I'm proud of  myself, because I accomplished this blog post! I believe that's huge! It is almost 5pm and I wrote on the blog, I'm sitting in this uncomfortable chair, writing, doing something productive! I mean, I believe I should not look down upon my comfort moments, I guess sometimes you need them. I took some pictures of flowers today! I hope I may have the opportunity to show them on another post! As for now, it's just how the brain goes, the brain of someone who can't focus! Always getting sidetracked! Anyway, I guess I'll wrap this post here, always wonderful to be around, 3 years and 364 days and more than 550 posts! Wish you all the best! See you on another one, real real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts