Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which I still want to do something for the blog birthday!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! How are you today? How are things? As usual, I wish you the best, and hope all is well. Unfortunately, last week was sorta underwhelming by the end of it, because I had some nausea on the 8th. I did finish the blog's birthday post, which made me much happy, but after that, nausea hit me, I'm not sure what was the cause, but I had to take med and rest for the remainder of the day, didn't even have lunch! Thursday was also me just resting and taking it easy, and yesterday I also took it easy and all. Now, I'm trying to get back to the swing of things. I know the blog isn't on its special day anymore, but we can still have some special moments, can't we? I do hope we can! I hope I may be inspired to keep writing here, nice posts, maybe some stories, that I haven't written in a while, because writing stories is not easy, requires a lot of thought into it, even the improv ones, it takes a while for them to brew in the brain! The rest of last week was somehow improductive, not bad, just improductive, got sidetracked, but I hope I can have a bit more balance today, and in the next ones. I want to play some games, Crusader Kings 3, its steep learning curve, one that I barely started and I already don't know if I wanna continue, kinda threw me off on the videogames side, but I'm getting ready to return. I hope they release the new DLC for EU4 (Yes, another one, if you can believe it) real soon, as it will add many new things to the baltic region. I don't know why, in the game vacumn left by Crusader Kings and other games, I reinstalled the game Humankind and I'd like to revisit it, somehow, see what's different in it after the updates, though the feature I'm waiting for is still nowhere to be seen, that I'm aware of, at least. I don't know, I was very thrilled with the game at first, but that kinda lost itself and now I believe it has been mostly a forgettable experience, somehow. Even if I said the week wasn't that particularly productive, I did manage to make some drawings, including some pieces of digital art! Still on the computer, still with mouse and keyboard. I hope, someday soon, I may get an iPad and the pencil for it, so I can meddle with digital art some more, doing it more organically? Or at least I hope for it. Here's one piece I've finished today, took me forever to do it, but I managed to get it done and that's what matters!
A lovely boat on the sea! It seems simple, but it was crazy hard to do it, and I felt a bit sad that it seemed like I lost my morning in it when I could be playing videogames, but well, that's being a bit unfair on the drawing! I may work on its organic, ink and paper version soon, and if/when I do, I hope I can share it here as well! I know, it's 10AM, not exactly the best time of the day, which is the early morning, but still, I can make it go well, somehow, I can play some Anno 1800 for example. Will I stream it? Unlikely, I don't think the internet here would offer support for such activity, I'd rather do it at my home (I'm at my grandma's now), my aunt is here again, the one who cooks the best cakes, which is awesome, and I hope we can chat some more as well! I'm happy I managed to put yet another post together! Next time, maybe I'll share some music, or expand on the story part... one step at a time! I apologize again for the days I couldn't be around, but as I was kinda sick, I needed the rest. Wrapping up the post now! Hope to be around here again real real real soon! See you then! Cheers, and have a wonderful weekend!

Comments