Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we chat about future post ideas, plants, new monitor, and so on, just what comes to mind

Hello everyone! Good monrning and happy Tuesday! Another day to just write on the blog, something I haven't done in some days... I feel the impulse to apologize, but also, I don't want the posts to be mediocre ones, ones that I won't be proud of publishing, but anyway, sometimes we just can't tell if it's going to be a good one or not, just gotta write! Today, I am in high spirits, not necessarily overly inspired, or with a topic in my head, just in high spirits! So I believe that's a nice way to start. It's been raining a lot, even more so than the expected for this time of year, I like it, I like the rain, I like the cold winds of June, just the chill atmosphere. But, with the rain, and also my grandma not being necessarily motivated to do anything for this corn season, I haven't seen many fireplaces, yet at least. She didn't even decorated the house for it, alas. I won't comment on it, just happy to be around, it's not like corn season is Christmas, but still, the events of 2020 still reverberate today, in a break of spirits for celebrating anything to do with gatherings, going out, doing some effort at all. Such is the goal of the state in the end, break the spirits. It unfortunately worked for us, at least, for now. I just received my new screen, so that is nice! Now, to get used to it! Because I wasn't counting with the fact this thing is way way bigger than my laptop screen, I don't know if mom will approve of my spenditure, It was expensive, the screen, and I don't have a solid income, so I just divided the payment in months and so on. Hopefully it will be fine, I have no reason to think it won't be. With the new screen, I rearranged the desk once again, in order for it to fit it nicely! As for the drawing tablet plans, still up in the air, more distant now, because I haven't been drawing much, even, something I'd like to change, I'd like to be more productive, and I believe a second screen is a way on that path. One step at a time. Also, I received a new plant from my aunt! It is so cute! And I hope to take a picture of it, a decent one, soon, so I can post it here!

What are the plans for the rest of this month, that went by quite fast? I have this idea to write a bit about my favorite historical figure, Marie Antoinette, I should rewatch the movie in order to do so. I've been thinking about getting into movies a bit further, but the fact is, we live in a dark ages for movies these days, and I have watched most of the ones that concerned me so far, that I know of. I'd maybe write about Lupin III, the anime, in the future, because I've been getting back to it and I love that show! I really do, all the characters are so amazing and so on, and the writers go absolutely bonkers on the stories of the show, they have so much fun with it. Too much fun, at times. 

Now, I believe it is time to wrap up this one, this post, I mean. Thank you, dear reader, for being around on my divagation store! More to come real real soon, as writing is a nice productive pleasureable activity. Cheers for that!

Comments

Popular Posts