Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I chat about drawing plans and so on

Good morning, dear reader of this post, and happy Sunday Funday! How are you today? How are things going? As usual, I wish you the best, and hope you had a nice thanksgiving week overall! I am recovering mentally from that accident, where I lost my tooth, so I am once again struck with the desire to draw, play games, do my errands, and also write on the blog, it is a good thing, I think so! I did lose a lot of time this morning trying to set up a photo editing software alternative to Lightroom. It did not work out, and I already requested a refund for the product. Well, I haven't drawn so far, but I really hope I can do it soon, maybe today at some point, maybe tomorrow morning, now that I have scanned all the four drawings I had on my scanning list, and don't have to worry about the photo software failing. One step at a time. I'd like to share a drawing I worked on a while back with you all, it was finished in October the 15th, and I posted it already on my patreon blog. Let's jump to it!



This small description was taken out of my patreon blog, HERE is the link to it. 

Drawing buildings and the whole scenario around it is a huge challenge! A reason why I am not doing it as often as I’d like, even if I also love drawing the faces I draw, the flowers, and so on… it is a challenge because of all the details, the its and bits that come with it! I mean, every drawing has them, every good one at least, but well, something about buildings, the ones I do, inspired in proper classical architecture, of the german, sometimes russian, rococo branch! It can be a huge challenge (...) a happy day is one where I finish a drawing.

I am working on another drawing of a building right now, it does have a lot of detail and I'm a bit (maybe more than a bit) intimidated by it... It is a Christmas house inspired in the gingerbread stuff we see during this blessed time of year. I do hope I may finish it at some point, but I doubt it will be this month. I am praying to have the desire to draw a lot this December, as to make another landmark of this holiday. I am at the house of grandma for this week, which is nice, but also it means the chairs I have available to me suck a lot. I miss the one I have at home, and dang it, I forgot my sitting pillow... maybe I can ask my brother to bring it to me at some point, or maybe I just gotta return home earlier than anticipated, I don't know, when I am at my grandma's house I miss my mom's apartment, and when I'm at my mom's apartment I miss grandma's house, hence I am always going back and fourth. Someday I may have my own house, and I hope it may be a nice one, though I'm not really looking forward to the cleaning process and so on... well, one day, one step, at a time, because if I start thinking of the details, I will be anxious and struggling, and that is not a very useful productive mood. I believe I should wrap up this post here, and come back next time, real soon, with more stuff! I have somethings to look forward to, such as the patch update for Vic3, that will improve the already very nice game, and also the new DLC for Anno 1800, that will add a lot to the already packed game. God may allow that we don't have many game breaking bugs when the DLC and update are released, in a week or so... Well, I wish you the best, my friend, and I see you again real real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts