Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which I lose a teeth

Good morning dear friend, reader of this post, and happy Saturday! How are you today and how are things going? I wish you the best, hope that you are well. How is the weather? Here, it is hot and hotter, as we approach summer. Something not great happened to me recently, this Wednesday to be more precise. Talking about it is very painful, but I want to make this effort. I was going to the doctor walking, something unusual for me. Brazilian sidewalks are as chaotic as chaos can be, they have a lot of… let’s put it, artistic liberties. I tripped and fell into one of those liberties, and I lost a tooth and a lot of blood in the process. Yes, I have a hole in my mandible now. It was such a powerful impact I didn’t feel many pain, because of the shock. Coughing and spilling blood, I arrived at the doctor, but just to have a checkpoint. Mom was working, and had to drop everything to come to my rescue and take me to the emergency room, where they managed the bleeding, and gave me the diagnosis: my tooth was gone, now I’d need to evaluate it further and likely prepare for a surgery. Bleeding is gone, but the trauma of the impact stays. My brain plays the fall in my head on a minute basis, where I could feel the tooth shutting down on the speed of light from my body. Again and again, causing me to sink deeper, just for now I hope, into depression. I haven’t been able to do much at all, I just am not on a headspace for it unfortunately. I would love to say it is due to the teeth loss, but I was like it before, the teeth only being a physical reason to feel sad and apathetic. Or I wish I was apathetic, now I’m frightened, and without my front tooth. I have to say, this stinks. Stinks a lot, actually… I wish I could’ve written on the blog earlier but at the end of the day I could barely do my chores, such as studying and the activities for college. Worse than that, I haven’t been able to play videogames, can’t derive any joy from anything. So… yea, for now I’ve been living in my bed, and feeding on milk and chocolate, I can’t have coffee for now, which is something I miss already… so, yes, this is an update on my situation. I pray and hope I may be able to write some more here on the blog soon, but I need to rest my mind from what happened. So, this is it for today, thank you for being here, and I see you again real real soon.

Comments

Popular Posts