Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I discover how comfortable is my working chair

Good morning to you, dear reader of this post, and happy Tuesday! How are you today? How are things? How did your week started? As for me, it is going okay I'd say, at least today I woke up in a very good mood, I just hope it keeps being that way, one step at a time. I decided to start experimenting with a new browser, which is the Opera GX, the so called "browser for gamers". Well, I did like it, specially because it can force some pages into dark mode, more soothing towards the eye, including Blogger. It is a workaround, but still extremely wonderful, as now I have dark mode blogger, wonderful!! Specially because I write mostly in the mornings, my eyes say "Thank you so much"! That's a point in for sure. Apart from that, concerning discoveries, I found out my chair is WAY more comfortable withouth the so called "ergonomic pillow" that I got some months ago. My chair that I use at home, as I keep finding out, is remarkable. A true investment that I made in my Birthday of 2022. I keep getting amazed by how amazing this chair is, how it improves my life. It seems like a work from God Himself, because I tried adding something to it, and it made it less effective, such is the divine work, if you add something, it makes the thing worse off, and if you take out something, just the same... Speaking of investments... I don't have any major plans so far for the birthday of 2023, but well, the year is just beginning! I want to purchase a book I found out on the Romanovs, but that may take some time because it is an expensive book... One step at a time is all we can do.


Today is not Thursday, which is the proper one for throwbacks, according to some at least, but as I was looking into the pictures of my instagram file, I found this one of the late dog of my grandparents, Sherlock (2003-2017) He was a beloved puppy that unfortunately on his late years was not behaving as in its prime ones, which means: barking way more than he should, or would've, peeing in innapropriate places, but he was much beloved, and when he died, he did leave a void that was later filled by Pepita and Luna, the doggies that today live with grandma. I can't say with grandparents anymore because another one that went away was my grandfather, as you know, he went away in 2020. The first major loss in my life. Well, unfortunately so it goes.

I hope I can work on some drawings today, I started one, and finished another, so that is nice. I don't find myself particularly inspired to write, but I wanted to stop by and check how are you, and also to say how I love my chair, this is the first time in my life I say such thing. Is it perfect? Nope, I don't even expect it to be, but it is a dramatic improvement from what I was in July 2022 for sure. As I write with this keyboard, I start to sketch an idea in my mind: getting a more ergonomic one, because this one is... I mean, the keys are too hard, and I keep misclicking. I know, these days I prefer not to use the keyboard of my laptop, to not put too much pressure into it, but that is how this keyboard I got is, in a word, rustic. So, time to wrap the post up. Thank you ever so much for reading, dear friend, that I cherish so much! OH, before I go, I'd love to mention this: I streamed recently, this Saturday, and it was alright! Such a fine time, I may do it again at some point! As I write on the blog to practice my english, which was a remarkable thing I did, I would stream again to practice my pronunciation! Well, if I stream again, I hope to write about it here! Speaking of which, I haven't updated my patreon blog in a while, perhaps soon should be the time to do so! Anyway, I am outstaying this post, see you again, as I say, real real real REAL real soon, hopefully by the end of the week! One or two posts before wrapping up January, what's not to love?

Comments

Popular Posts