Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which We Make Our Own Steps into 2023!

Good morning, my friend, dear reader of this post, and happy January, happy 2023! I was supposed to start writing this post earlier, I apologize for not saying anything for those 5 days in which we entered the new year. It started not so great, I must admit. I had conflicts with a good friend, and was kicked out of a community I was a part of for 2 years at this point, reasons unknown to me. I can’t even say the guy sucks for sure, because I can’t even say if it was him whom kicked me out… I won’t dwindle into mysteries, won’t pretend I know what I did wrong. The year just started, and it is going bad already from some bad news from the country I happen to live in, I don’t need this to make stuff worse, it is what it is I guess… It just sucks, I wrote about the guy here on the blog before, very enthusiastically, without the knowledge this could happen… anyway, I have written about a lot of things, that is the truth, and I don’t want to delete any posts, this is not what the divagation store is about… or at least I hope I don’t have to delete anything, who knows about what is next in the juridical nightmare it is Brazil, I am blessed by my insignificance on this situation, nothing I write or say will likely cause me trouble, at least for now. I do hate to see the territory descending into communism further… I really didn’t want to write about this on the first post of 2023, though… I want to say more uplifting things, such as the fact I bought new clothes recently! A lot of them! I’m very happy with my choices on that matter. So, it is not the wonderful outfits I see on my Instagram feed, with the suite, ties, that I admire so much. It is something more on the sleepywear side. I live in a place that has so much heat, and humidity, and it gets miserable fast, and I usually do those bigger shoppings with my mom this time of year, summer, where the heat and humidity are at their highest, so… yes, I am influenced by that, specially when I was sweating like a madman in the shop at the time. It is indeed weird, to have Christmas in such suffocating hot weather, but well, like I said before, it is what it is. Speaking of Christmas, I am saddened to see the season coming to an end. The cycle finishes at January 6th, with the day of kings. At this point, most decorations will be down, in my room, the Christmas tree drawing for 2022 is already stored on the folder for drawings, I do have a snowman I took from grandma’s but at this point it is just a part of my regular decor. I am glad I am without a care at this beginning of the year, college will start only later. The care I have is with my tooth, that I started the final process of recovering, thank Goodness for that! I already have a provisory tooth, that I can’t munch with, true, but that makes my face normal again, and now I am not ashamed of smiling anymore! And, even if I’m sad sometimes (some seasons most of the time, true, and sad to the point of depression) truth is I smile a lot, so my tooth was sorely being missed. I want to talk about one more thing before we wrap up the post opening 2023, even if I’ll post a picture to make the entry complete by my standards. That thing is some purchasing plans for 2023, and also a bit of finance control from hopefully month to month, I won’t say 2023 as a whole, a year has too many days, but if I can break it down, maybe it will help me not get too stressed money wise. One thing I’d love to get this January of 2023 would be a Kindle, so I can read my books better. I know I can read it on my phone, or on my computer, but in the phone I get distracted too easily, and on the computer, even worse! A kindle could help. Hopefully by next week I’ll be able to order one! I just gotta do some bill paying and financial tetris!

Here is the print of one of the shirts I bought this January 2nd, not only that, but my favorite one! It is so awesome! Super cute. I was a bit reluctant on getting it because I don’t eat sushi, or raw fish and so on… but the print is so cute, I had to get it! I am so happy to finally being able to write something nice here. So… I will wrap things up for today, but will likely return real soon with more ideas to share! I truly hope I don’t give up on the blog this 2023, it may keep on going… well, thank you, my friend, for being here, wish you the best, and I will see you again real real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts