Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which we say Farewell to January, month of unquiet stability

Hello, my friend! First of all, I want to wish you a good morning, and a happy Sunday! How are you today? As for me, I am back home after spending some days at my grandma’s! Writing once again through the phone, just to make my resting time more productive. I was sat in my chair, playing games, and decided that I needed some time to rest my back, so here I am, back in bed! When I return to the workstation, maybe I’ll do a drawing, though I am not sure. 
January was a long month for me, each week felt like a month of its own. It was productive, as I read a lot, specially after getting the kindle, and I made some drawings, though more than once I ended up not drawing instead. What I didn’t draw, I read. One thing does not negate the other, but anyway. I went to the dentist, and put a provisory tooth in the place of the hole it was there since the accident, so that is indeed good! On the terms of getting my budget less of a mess, I failed so far, but there is always the next month to make things in a lesser sorry state, and I hope I may do it. I pray that the shoes I got this month may arrive soon (and they did!) and that they may be of good quality (they seem pretty solid to me). Otherwise I’ll be very angry of having spent the money on them. 
I will admit, there is a lot in my head I’d love to write about, that is not always the case, but for this Sunday, very much true. The reason I don’t start talking at once about what is on my head, is that this post is dedicated to January end balance! I don’t want to talk about the book I’m reading just yet, or the expectations for February at this point. But also, what else is there to say about January, as it was a month of weird stability. That I recall, at the moment, besides some conflicts with mom, money issues, people telling me I’ll drop dead because I’m too fat… those are given. Nothing out of the ordinary, good or bad. It is kinda sad, even, reason why I love videogames, they bring so much flavor to a life that can be bland at times. And the same is true with drawing, music, and books. I really hope I can save the other subjects I have in my head for another post, or number of posts, though I can’t be sure if I’ll still will be in the mood to write about it when I return.


Some lovely macarons to wrap up January and also today's post! Found those on Pinterest!
So, I started writing the post yesterday, but I'm wrapping it up today, at the 30th! I should be back on the 1st of February to write a bit more on what to expect for the month and so on... Hopefully it will be a nice month, with good mild weather, we shall see... maybe I could journal a bit more... It is good to see your thoughts in front of you. Wish you the best, see you again real real real real soon! Preferably on the 1st of February!

Comments