Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which we Wrap up another February! Month of Pharaoh

Happy Tuesday, dear friend! Good morning! How are you today? How are things going? I wish you the best! How was your February? My own month was okay, overall. It was specially marked by the release of the remaster of Pharaoh, a game that throughout the last days of the month I went ahead and ALMOST finished once again! The only thing that stopped me from wrapping it up was the bug of the last mission, where I could import Barley, but could not produce my own beer for the citizens of the city, hence couldn't going forward in the mission. I had to halt my progress and I'm waiting for a patch to fix the lock of the brewery in said level. Frustrating... I did not draw much, that is true, I hope this may return in March somehow. I made a purchase on Amazon yesterday, I finally went ahead and got a case for my laptop, got a new sketchbook, and also a new mousepad, because my current one is kinda start to look gross, alas. I am almost finishing paying off my second monitor, that I got almost a year ago. Do I regret getting such hardware? Absolutely not. It's so good to have a second screen for Discord and other programs while you work on the main one! It was a gamble that fortunately I was quite right about. I started the journey, between January and February, of reading the extense three volume biography of Lady Thatcher, a wonderful task, that I'll be continuing throughout March. Read volume one the first weeks of February (or was it January? Now I cannot recall too well) and I am on the process of reading volume two. February shall be wrapped up on a positive tone also, as I'll be meeting my friend in the afternoon. Truth be told, I'm considering moving our nice rendezvous to tomorrow, March the first, if she can, of course. Because of my said Amazon purchase, I am short on credit, and tomorrow I'll receive some money from mom, and dad. I'll pay some bills and find myself more free to conduct my own affairs. It sounds like a plan... We shall see how it should go.


To wrap up today's post, we shall have the first picture I posted in 2019, on Instagram... It's a nice looking lamp! I like it a lot. And the picture looks quite good, don't you think? A nice way to wrap today's post, the no. #622 of the Divagation Store! I hope to return on the next days to write a bit about March and its beginning. Hopefully on the remainding of this week, so I see you again real real real soon, as I like to say!

Comments