Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which I have Two Misadventured Mornings

Good afternoon and hello, dear reader of this post! I welcome you to another entry of the Divagation Store! It is a much needed one, as I am desperate to do something productive! I haven’t done so neither yesterday nor today. If it was indeed productive, certainly it was not enjoyable.
I got a new font recently, one that I wanted in a while, the lovely Wallington Pro, that I like to use to embellish my day-to-day writing. I had an idea to use it on the blog, the other day. Well… it did not work at all! I thought it was straight forward to get a font to use on the blog, it turned into a coding misadventure that sucked all my energy and made me feel very frustrated for not really managing to get nowhere with this. I hated it, hated how unintuitive, as my friend putted it, the whole process seemed to be, an infinite awful process that made my head spin. It does bring to my attention, though, that the blog needs some new colors, I could meddle with the fonts as well, though unfortunately I won't be able to select the one that I want the most, alas. But well, I must give credit where is due, Google Fonts does have a ton of options to choose from. This post was written first around the 19th of March, then I revamped it to reflect on some bad mornings I had, because I couldn't do what I set my mind to do, which was the whole font affair... I wish it was easier to do those things. I even thought maybe having my own website would be better than a blog? But nah, I do like the blogger platform, I think it is pretty solid on the sense it offers me a place where I can edit things easy, just having it all casually, rather than turning my life into a coding movie such as Matrix and so on, that would be the death of me.
On the time of finishing this post, the blog will likely be done for this season, which is something that makes me quite proud of myself, even if the blog is a casual lovely experience that on the trade-off does not attract many readers, but the ones I have, such as you, are the best ones! Quality, not Quantity! Plus, as I express myself very openly here, there are some peeps that would really be mad at me for my views, and though I am increasingly okay with their wrath, I also don't like headaches on that spectrum, so I never force my posts upon anyone, just put them out there...

To celebrate the arrival of the lovely season of Fall, that would be the original title of the post, one that came with so much wonderful rain and more bearable temperatures, I have yet another one picture from my Best of Instagram series (2012-2022), this one from 2017, in a time of relative creativity and so on. Is this a good point to wrap the post up? I believe so. I am glad I finally did something both productive and enjoyable, after three days of not much of those. I hope to return before the end of the month for one or two more posts until I do the March Wrap up! Thank you for being here, dear reader of this post, on this year that the blog will be 5 years old...? I thought I already had celebrated such milestone, my memory is failing me. Well, the 5th blog birthday, what a trip! And what should I do next with my day? I believe I could play a game...? Maybe Anno, maybe some Pharaoh, maybe try my stuff on EU4, I've been meaning to do a run as Burgundy... We'll see... Maybe I'll have some more coffee, either before or after lunch... Again, we'll see. I definitely need to give my laptop a cleansing... What I believe is certain is that we'll have a lovely weekend! See you again real real real soon! Farewell!

Comments

Popular Posts