Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which May Arrives! Moment of low enthusiasm

Good morning to you, my friend, reader of this post, and I wish you the best, how are you today? As for me, I am not so well, I am sorry to say. I haven’t been so well the past month, unfortunately, even if it wasn’t all doom and gloom. This Tuesday I cried so much, as I was overwhelmed with bad situations. Mother wanted me to go with her to see some of the extended family and I said no, as I feel very uncomfortable next to them, as I judge the odds of them being on the further left are quite high. My negative answer made her upset, and that is not ideal for me, that likes to see mom happy. My enthusiasm for my course in college is waning, and I don’t see a prosperous future to myself, such is my sorrow. I feel isolated and sad. I haven't drawn much, or written much unfortunately. I hope I can draw some more maybe this month. I am considering switching therapists, though this plan is still on its drafting phase. 

This post is taking some days to be finished! We are now on the 6th of May and I started writing it on the 3rd. Today, Saturday morning, my mood is not so bad! I was playing some Europa just now, and the religious wars for the Holy Roman Empire just triggered, so that is troubling, but having the Commonwealth and Spain on my side, I should be okay… Hopefully Austria, Brandenburg, England and also the Ottomans will be weakened by my efforts. Alas, though, the war was a disaster, I could win against Austria, Brandenburg and England, but add the ottomans to the run, and they had the upper hand. I lost.


One of my favorite pot of plant! Took this picture some days back…

I decided to become a contributor on a libertarian publication, also, I am happy to say, I already wrote two articles there, I don’t know what I’ll write there currently, as I just began, but I do have some ideas… but they are loose. It can cause some anxiety, just not being sure what to write there… I believe the blog will be nice because writing my thoughts down here, I can think of some better ideas for there as well, and wtiting there, I can think of some nice ideas to put here! I believe it will be fine. 

I really do love mornings! I feel so fresh those times. Unfortunately the feeling fades, the back hurts from sitting, it just get diluted, unfortunately. Hard to keep the heads up, when the enthusiasm for a new day fades. What do I have to look forward to? Perhaps to the new DLC for Victoria 3, that I talked about some time ago? Maybe to the month of June and even more rain! I appreciate the rainy days, they bring a much needed break from the scorching heat of the tropics. I have some college activities to do again, already, with the subjects of this semester in mind, I don’t look forward to that in particular… hard for us that are not on the far left to go through high education, and particularly hard for me who hate all their words, and gets greatly upset with what I know is false and malicious… it is all they have: malice, falsehood, desire to control over mankind… 

Well, I really do hope I may return to the blog with nice words pretty soon once again! I haven’t written much, it is sad that I lack the desire to do even the most basic things. Anyway… happy belated May. Wish you the best, good morning! Cheers!

Comments