Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which we bid Farewell to the month of Deep Sorrows

Good morning to you, dear reader of this post, my friend! How are you today? How are things? It is here, the end of the month of May, the month of deep sorrows, it is here. I had many reasons to weep, unfortunately, such as missing my dear friend, anxiety about college, because this semester has terrible subjects that not only won't contribute to my formation, but also are just placeholders for leftist propaganda. I had stress in my mind also due to not contributing much to that libertarian publication I told you guys about (or at least I think I've mentioned), when I start to write a post for there, nothing comes out, causing me great anxiety. I moved forward on the plan to do a stomach surgery, I am on the process of switching therapists... There is just too much going on in my personal sphere for me to find it easy to take a breath and smile. When I talk, I burst into tears. Crisis in life are extremely painful. I believe those who chase those moments, like "give me broader shoulders not less burdens" don't know what they talk about, much. I mean, this is if you ask me. I am the one living my sorrows, I don't know how to deal with them, and I don't want a broader shoulder, but no more night. Of course, the deep sorrows won't end in May, but hopefully through the transition to June, and in June itself, it won't be as bad, so we hope and pray, may God have mercy on us.


One of the drawings I finished this month. This is Inspector Zenigata, character from the Anime Lupin III.

Not all was bad, however... but the good things are intertwined with the bad ones and vice versa. Like, I did draw more than usual the past few days, but I only did this due to having other woes in mind. I did wrote, I recovered from the more painful and even traumatic beginning of May, but also, again, because I had to organize my head again and again. It is good, essential, that I can turn to art, listening to music, to alleviate the laments, but of course, they won't solve things. Fortunately, today, it is not as bad as before, some days ago, we all have our moments of ups and downs. It sucks, but for the most part there is only so much we can do. There is also reason for a nice thing: the celebration of the freaking 5th year of my blog, the divagation store! How crazy, that I've been writing for so long now! It is nice to keep my thoughts in archive here. I did think I improve on my writing, so that is good. Also on my confidence of thoughts overall, it is a process, also comes with living. So... yea, what else is there to say?

I hope to return this June, as fast as possible, to write on the arrival of such month that has the corn season in it, and in the past has been a month of sorrows as well. But we hope and hope for the best. Cheers to you, dear friend and reader, see you again real soon.

Comments