Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we have a month of many mental storms

Hey friend, good morning, happy Saturday, and I wish you the best! How are you today? How are things going? As for me, I am okay, even if the week wasn’t good. My friends are busy living their lives and they forget about me. I am not really on the point to carry on with my life as well, I could use a friend, I have been feeling lonely and needy of attention. Just craving some good conversation, I believe one with the right person would really uplift me! This post I restarted several times... It has been frustrating to try and write something and nothing comes out, really. Or, when it comes, the post is just too big and so on. Well... Anyway, how is the weather? Here it has been more hot than I'd like, alas. Very much more hot than I'd prefer, specially for this time of year, which is supposed to be fall. Am I surprised, though? Not really, some years are hotter than others, and I have 2019 in mind for a year where the month of April was scorching hot. I remember the bedroom, then, was really hot and stale, which was cooking me alive. Now we are in May, hopefully in its way to June, the weather will turn cooler again, as it was for a brief while in some days in March and even April of this year. 

I haven't posted much this month on the blog, have I? Just dealing with some mental storms, as I briefly talked about at the beginning of this publication. A bit too much going on at my mind, I am struggling money wise (which is no news, but yet a recurring issue), so getting some kind of work gets back into my head, I've been doing college as fast as I've been updating my blog (to say the least) and I decided to become a contributor to a libertarian publication, but haven't done anything there yet, just two articles in three weeks. Very slow production. Not only it is slow, but not going anywhere at the moment.


Here is a drawing I am working on, that I hope to finish it someday... It is based on an old piece that I am revisiting! I should update my Patreon Blog at some point... I like to write about my drawings more in depth there...

On other news, I have been posting somehow more on Instagram these days, it has been a very reluctant "revival" of sorts there. The place is not in a good shape at all, the scam accounts are through the roof, I think for every genuine account, there are 3 or 4 bots. It is a scandal. But still, I have some friends there, there is my friend from the Aesthetic Symphonies page, that is dating another aesthete, a very pretty and nice girl, both have been nice friends to me. And I still get much important info there from my most cherished areas of interest. The net of a social media, I am afraid, is mostly positive, specially for someone like me, that is far from the mainstream cultural, mainstream so much on the left. One good thing about their leftism: it will be their downfall, they are on soil that nothing grows on, it is not only sterile, it is hostile to any sort of life. It is dirt, it is sand and dust, meanwhile, I am on lush terrain ideal for planting and reaping great things. I am not on a good spot emotionally, but this too shall pass, so I pray.

I am very happy that I got one post around, FINALLY! It has been a painful long time since I manage to write something here on my beloved blog, unfortunately, it has been a season of confusion and overwhelmingness... Let us hope the clouds of this storm may be lifted soon. When will I be back with more with the blog? Hopefully at some point this or the next week, may do two more until June is here, which will be the fifth anniversary of the divagation store, much to our rejoice! Wish you all the best, as I said before and will say once again, and see you all again real real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts