Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we have Sandcastles and almost 5 years of Blogging

Good morning, dear reader of this post, and I wish you the best, always! How are you? How are things going? How is the weather? Here, this early morning, it is raining, so that is wonderful! Actually, to call it early morning, that is not entirely correct, the sun is still to wake up, the sky is dark. It is just me, that have this likelihood of this time of the day, I guess… next month will be my Blog’s 5th birthday, and that is insane, now isn’t it? What will I do for such special occasion? I have no idea, at all… so far. I am just happy I am still writing, still around. If I can do a blog post or two on this celebratory day, that would be a great reason to rejoice! I haven’t written a proper story in a while… unfortunately. It is hard to write one, that is true, but I wish I could do it, nonetheless… takes a while, also, to brew the ideas in. Perhaps someday I will be ready for another writing adventure. 


Speaking of adventures, here is a picture of me building some sandcastles, some years ago! The towers could get as big as a meter and some centimeters, in the period that ranged from 2018 onwards… it was due to the development of the drum technique, that I spoke about here, even. I don’t usually post pictures of myself, not on my blog, not on my social media overall… I think there are overall better things to post than my face… and it always leave a bad taste in my mouth, feels like I am begging for likes, which is not the case. I miss building sandcastles, but I was never really too fond of the beach, and lately my weight prevents me from being too mobile… which is really sad. What a weird season of my life this one has been, and I reckon it is not over, not yet. I wonder when will it be, so I can say I made it out of it alive. I guess, however, that it is a slow process… and likely I will notice I am out of it only when I have been out for weeks, even months, after. Another thing I haven’t done much, besides storytelling, and castle building, I haven’t been writing much poetry, which is due to a lack of inspiration to do so. Since this is no job, I do it out of my own initiative, I must be willing to do it, and the whisper of such beauty haven’t reached me in years now… I know, compared to the more serious posts as of late, this one feels a bit out of place. But it is just a back to the basics one… just a post to chat with you all, like some years ago. What else is there to say?
Thank you for being here! I haven’t written on the blog as of late as much as I’d desire, unfortunately… maybe this month of June, God granting it, I will be able to do some more works of improv writing! When is the next post coming, anyway? Well, on that I can say that I hope to return on the 31st doing a recap on this month. But I may write a bit more before that, we’ll see. Either way, see you again real real real soon.


Comments

Popular Posts