Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which we say Farewell to July, a month of Net Positive overall

Good morning, dear friend, happy Saturday, and I wish you the best! How are you? How have you been? As for me, I am okay, just hanging out this dusky time. How is the weather? Here it is chilly for the coastal tropical region, which is fine. And how was your month, as a whole? I usually prefer to wrap the month on the 31st, but I suppose today is a goodly balance. What can I say of July? It started with me both taking a break from EU4 and Sims 4, and going as far as getting Sims 3, a very nice experience. In the end, though, I returned to The Sims 4, because of the hilarious let’s play done by SatchOnSims, on his Youtube. It greatly inspired me to return to the game, that dollhouse that I might as well call the best worst game of all time. Some small but annoying issues on The Sims 3 also inspired me to return to the most recent version. I refer to the fact I am very fond of some clothes on The Sims 4, specially those that came with cottage living expansion pack. Also, I’m a builder at heart, and I desire my houses to be goodly done. With that in mind, The Sims 3 did not offer me a very good platform to build, therefore I returned to The Sims 4. But really, Satch’s chaotic let’s play videos were the mainly responsible for seeing me return to Sims 4. And, how about Europa? I say the small break and even uninstalling was a great thing, but I already have the game back on the machine, I think better than taking a break, when you don’t desire to play a game, is playing it and getting a burn out, which happened. As for my dearest of friends, Monsieur photographer, I am happy that we’ve been interacting online on a daily basis! It has been a joy to talk to him, on the commentary section of Instagram. I hope we can do a voicechat or a more lenghty conversation on dms for my birthday, that is coming on the day 12 of August. It would be the happiest of occasions! The vacation time was much appreciated by me, as well. College and the subjects of the module were making me sink into misery. I pray really hard for the new semester to be an improvement. I don’t ask for much, I won’t expect anything either. I just hope, really really pray to God, that it isn’t as bad as the other one. If it is, I don’t know if I’ll manage to go through it.


Flowers were a huge thing in July, as they ought to be, I love flowers. Many pictures, both raw and edited, both good and bad quality…

Was July an improvement over June? I have no reason to believe it was not. One thing June was better, though, and that was my financial responsibility. I ended up spending terribly on July, and again I find myself on jeopardy. I pray that my birthday money, as well as the daily one, may be enough for me to close August in a more positive tone. What to expect of August, that is for another post, however, now… what should I do the last few days of July? I really desire to draw something, or at least finish one drawing I started. I have some ideas for some buildings, maybe some trees, that I dont draw as often… and of course, my standard male faces, that I’m so fond of… 

So, is this a good point to wrap up today’s post? What else is there to be said? I should also mention, I ought to use glasses once again, as I went to the eye doctor and I updated myself on my astigmatism, which is stronger than I was expecting. I like glasses, a lot, and I want some really big ones, but I also worry about the costs of it… well, one step at a time, I suppose. With that, I bid you farewell for now. Don’t worry, and there is no need to miss me, I’ll be back with more words and thoughts before you know it! It depends on my mood, most likely on Tuesday, August 1st, but even before that! Until then, see you once again real real soon!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts